[NINJA WEEK 2013 GIVE-AWAY] Avengers + Sucker Punch SteelBooks! (Winner Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Welcome to another great Ninja week giveaway!!

Here's your chance to win an Avengers empty Steelbook and a Sucker Punch CA empty steelbook!

What you have to do,
All you have to do is simply tell us what your favourite thing about Hi-Def Ninja Forum is, it's that easy!

The winner,
One winner will be drawn on the 5th february using the random number generator! Good luck and let's have some fun!

Last edited:
I can't decide between 'new steels pics' and the 'X steelbook will be released' topics..
There's lots of gorgeous pics out there, but similarly the joy when one of your fave films gets announced is also wonderful..

my fave - keeping me up to date with the news, i wouldnt have been able to get the iron man steelbook from play without it :)

My favourite part of HDN is being part of HDN & knowing that all my Ninja brothers & sisters have made this what it is "HOME" :bow:

the best thing about HDN is its a great place to talk about my addiction...like an AA for steelbooks

The best thing for me is that there are people here from every country rhat has steelbooks.
A lot of collections would be much smaller if it weren't for the members doing group buys and trades ...

My favourite thing is to be informed in first place of future releases and hot deals thanks to such a great community!! :thumbs:

My favorite thing is that everyone truly treats this as a community and tries to help each other out. I am so thankful for people like digitalbabe, Drum18, apsmith, surfury, sunnyx, biscuitnoir, carllenc, and anyone I forgot to mention, who help others out by getting releases we can't always get our hands on without their help.

Favorite thing about HDN is the community of good and honest people. I have done numerous transactions with very trustworthy people without any problems. I also love the vast information regarding steels and other collectibles.

Its a real easy going forum. You dont get shot down for voicing your own opinion. Everyone is knowledgable and members go out of their way to help you. From excellent group buys to insider knowledge. What more is there to say. We have an online database for slipcovers and shows every slipcover available in the UK to me. THe collection manager is just the icing on top of the cake, as to say.

I've become a ninja because no other place is like this. Thank you all so very much!

New to community but it's a very useful forum, very good info and great to see peoples collections!!

Status
Not open for further replies.