[NINJA WEEK 2013 GIVE-AWAY] Avengers + Sucker Punch SteelBooks! (Winner Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Welcome to another great Ninja week giveaway!!

Here's your chance to win an Avengers empty Steelbook and a Sucker Punch CA empty steelbook!

What you have to do,
All you have to do is simply tell us what your favourite thing about Hi-Def Ninja Forum is, it's that easy!

The winner,
One winner will be drawn on the 5th february using the random number generator! Good luck and let's have some fun!

Last edited:
my favorite thing about the forum is the fact that i can discuss my addiction with people who are just like me

I just love the fact that we can trade safely here, very hard to do on other forums without getting screwed. This is the friendliest forum out there

My favourite thing about HDN??

The seemingly endless source of helpful advice & information. The welcoming feel of the forum and also introducing me to the joy of steelbooks. My first was Thor (HMV), I now have 16 with a handful more on pre-order. As if my addiction to collecting vinyl wasn't bad enough I now have Blurays and Steelbooks to buy now!!

This site is just excellent!!

the general feel to this place is unlike any other forum i have been on , simply put i feel at home here

I simply love the whole idea great information also, just by looking at it the trading and selling area is the best i have ever seen, as i great compared to the likes of ebay. Feel safe. also the i am helping the economy, with all the money i am now spending on steelbooks. :)

It's the only forum I use to get information about steelbooks and collectibles! =)

The best thing is finding similarly minded people, who don't think your weird for spending your hard earned cash on steel cases that sit unused on shelves. Of cause they are much more than that to us. That's why HDN needs to exist.

My favorite thing about hidef ninja is definitely the members, always here to help and get others the steels they want that they wouldn't otherwise be able to get

If I had to choose a actual part of the site it would be the group buy thread, like I said, being able to get stuff you otherwise wouldn't be able to :)

Jake

It's a great community all in all. To learn, to improve a hobby, to meet people with common interests and make some friends even. All this, while I'm sitting literally thousands of miles away with no one I know outside the forum even remotely interested in steels!
I love it for what it is, no pretense, no nonsense. And the mods do an awesome job, not just keeping tabs, but actively contributing too :). The passion I see is worth the time I spend here!
TY DB, Andy, and every other member who I have learned from.

Ooh, and I almost forgot - the trading thread with some very generous members too :scat:

My favourite thing about HDN?
It seems to stay faithful to the original ethos of online forums, which I believe is to provide information and assist people

I love the extremely helpful community on HDN especially the members that go above and beyond for these huge GBs that are done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.