[NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Rio (Blufans) Steelbook up for grabs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
It's moi again!

Right then,let's heat things up and put our holiday clothes on

Up for grabs today is a copy of the super limited Rio Blufans Steelbook release!

Kindly donated by member Bluraysteel

It is sealed but has a small tear in the shrink wrap

View attachment 20076

Now how do I win this beauty I hear you ask!

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Just THANK this post and comment below with the BEST vacation you ever had!

Winner will be drawn at 08:30 GMT 6th Feb so you have 24 hours to get your answers in!

Ready?

GO!!!!!!

And the very best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
My best vacation was last October at Walt Disney World Florida to celebrate my 50th and my youngest daughters 10th.

My most expensive go at getting drunk at the Epcot Food and Wine festival on my birthday.

Thanks for the giveaway

Portugal in may 2000. Was travelling with two awesome looking girls. Good food, beers, drinks and clubbing in some abandoned castle out in the nowhere!

Thanks for the give-away! :D

Best holiday was going back to Germany 25 years after leaving it, to discover it as an adult.
Then topped it off with a Rammstein concert.

Thank you for the Give Away

Best holiday was 2 weeks in a private villa in Lanzarote with the misses. 4 bedrooms and our own pool, we had it all to ourselves.

the best vacation I hever had what when my friends and me rented a house near Nice, in France.
We were a bit more than 20 in this big house with a swimming pool, and this vacation was absolutely crazy ;)

Hard to choose which was the best experience out of all the vacations I've been on, but the best location for me was by far my trip to Australia.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Lapland 3 years ago. More than 1 hour away from any civilization for almost 2 weeks.

I would have to say visiting one of my buddies who went away to college in the US. The road trip to get there was an adventure on its own. Why would the friendly people at the border think that 4 Canadian college kids trying to cross into the US with a trunk full of beer was reason enough to hold us for 2 hours? :p Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

My best vacation would be a family vacation to Thailand in 2000 if memory serves me right. We all had a great time there and have since returned several times.

Best holiday ive ever had was last November. Took the whole family down to London for 5 days and did a whistlestop tour of all the landmarks and tourist attractions :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My best vacation was 2 weeks ago. Nothing sweeter than visiting family again. :drool:

Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

Super giveaway bigrob and Kevin :thumbs:

The most fun i ever had on holiday was a few years ago (4 or 5) when i went skiing in Italy... So much fun, i was terrible ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.