[NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Rio (Blufans) Steelbook up for grabs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
It's moi again!

Right then,let's heat things up and put our holiday clothes on

Up for grabs today is a copy of the super limited Rio Blufans Steelbook release!

Kindly donated by member Bluraysteel

It is sealed but has a small tear in the shrink wrap

View attachment 20076

Now how do I win this beauty I hear you ask!

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Just THANK this post and comment below with the BEST vacation you ever had!

Winner will be drawn at 08:30 GMT 6th Feb so you have 24 hours to get your answers in!

Ready?

GO!!!!!!

And the very best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Best vacation is a toss up between a week in London with some buddies and a lot of drinking and a week at an all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic with my wife, a lot of drinking and eating and a great beach. If my wife asks, it was the Dominican by a mile. haha

Thanks for the giveaway!

Best Vacation was in NISI Beach Cyprus, with 3 of my girlfriends ;)

Thanks for the great giveaway :)

I recently spent 6 months in Thailand working as a divemaster, and the last two weeks of my stay my parents came to visit and I spent everyday of those two weeks with them. I can't describe how happy I felt to see them again after such long time, and it felt like when we were on vacation when I was a kid.

Thanks for the giveaway!:)

Best vacations ever: we were 8 friends, 4 couples actually. My girlfriend lived in France, and I was in Morocco. Greatest 2 weeks ever! Booze, sun and everything else :naughty:

Thanks for the give-away!

My "year out" in 2006, 11 months in total, across the US, New Zealand, Australia and Hong Kong. Came about because of shi**y reasons, but turned out to be one of the best things I've ever done.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I am a big movie buff so for me it was a trip to Hollywood and getting to tour some of the famous film places like the house from a Nightmare on Elm Street.

Maybe not a vacation, but when I went to Washington DC with my high school band. Seeing all the landmarks and locations was awesome for this small-town boy.

Went skiing in Colorado senior year of high school and that was a fun trip as well..

Thanks for the giveaway! :scat:

Last spring I went to London for 5 days and Paris for 3. Simply amazing vacation. I would seriously consider living somewhere in France at some point in my life.

Thanks for the giveaway!

My best vacation was going to Venice when I was 12, I'm going again this year to celebrate my 21st! Plus I get to go on the Orient Express as well :)

Great give away, thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.