[NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Rio (Blufans) Steelbook up for grabs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
It's moi again!

Right then,let's heat things up and put our holiday clothes on

Up for grabs today is a copy of the super limited Rio Blufans Steelbook release!

Kindly donated by member Bluraysteel

It is sealed but has a small tear in the shrink wrap

View attachment 20076

Now how do I win this beauty I hear you ask!

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Just THANK this post and comment below with the BEST vacation you ever had!

Winner will be drawn at 08:30 GMT 6th Feb so you have 24 hours to get your answers in!

Ready?

GO!!!!!!

And the very best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
The best vacation I ever had was when I went to Miami with my girlfriend!
Thank you for such a wonderful giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway! The best vacation I ever had was my first trip to the beach after my divorce. I'd forgotten what peace and relaxation were like! :)

Cheers for the giveaway dude - this steel has been on my want list for a long time :thumbs:

My best holiday has to be my honeymoon in 2012 - it involved a 10 day road trip from LA to Vegas via Palm Springs, Joshua Tree, Flagstaff/Route66, Grand Canyon & the Hoover Dam....all done in a black convertible Mustang :scat:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF5655.jpg
    DSCF5655.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 82
Best vacation was in Greece. Went to Athens & Ithaka. Incredible!!! Also saw the Parthanon. What a site!

Best vacation should be the one when I first visited United States and Miami. Beautiful beaches and !! lol

Thanks for the giveaway!

When I was a little child, I spent my summer vacations with my grandparents. It was lots of fun with walking, fishing - I wish I were 35 years younger again..

Best Holiday I had was in Barcelona, awesome cosmopolitan city!

Thanks for another unbelievable give away!!!

My best vacation was 3 weeks in China 3 years ago. saw all the usual tourist sites, Great Wall, Terracota Army, etc. absolutely fantastic!

Thanks for a fantastic giveaway!

Went to Greece with my girlfriend to a fancy spa hotel slightly before season (inexpensive), lots of relaxation by (and in) the infinity pool and by the beach :) Great food as well!

Thanks for the give-away! :thumbs:

Nothing too exotic for me. Paris has probably been my fave vacation, only because I'm a big kid and loved disneyland.

Thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.