[NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Rio (Blufans) Steelbook up for grabs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
It's moi again!

Right then,let's heat things up and put our holiday clothes on

Up for grabs today is a copy of the super limited Rio Blufans Steelbook release!

Kindly donated by member Bluraysteel

It is sealed but has a small tear in the shrink wrap

View attachment 20076

Now how do I win this beauty I hear you ask!

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Just THANK this post and comment below with the BEST vacation you ever had!

Winner will be drawn at 08:30 GMT 6th Feb so you have 24 hours to get your answers in!

Ready?

GO!!!!!!

And the very best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
best vacation I ever had was with 5 friends when we spent a week in Florida.
It was a non-stop party at the condo house we rented, had a blast at all the parks and got into much mischief along the way. Great times and great memories!

thanks for the amazing give-away!

Thanks for the great giveaway...

Best vacation for me was about 3 years ago as we spent almost 3 weeks travelling throughout Spain, Morocco, and Portugal with a group of friends... great food, great wine, great sites, and just an amazing vacation all around.

Best vacation i ever had was when i went to Paris with my bestfriends it was georgious beautiful women who knew how to party:scat::scat::scat:great food sexy drinks and so many awesome places we wrecked havick on Rome was even BETTER!!!
Thanks for the giveaway:thumbs:

my best vacation was when i was a little boy, in italy, playing with my brother and some friends we met there (and only there once a year) on the beach, build castles made of sand, diving,...

thanks for the great give-away!

Best Vacation as a family is when we went to London and Brighton. I think it was when I was about 13.. so about 22 years ago. Seeing many castles and other landmarks. Can't wait to get back. (and maybe hang with a ninja too)

Being a resident of the UK, I had always wanted to visit the U.S of A to watch any sports match. So Christmas morning 2005, I get up and open my presents that my girlfriend got me. There was one present still wrapped and it was a box big enough for a small piece of jewellery. As I am not the kind of guy to wear jewellery, I feared the worse. I opened it up and in the box was a piece of A4 paper saying that I am being taken to New York and Boston for a 10 day break. This was my best ever vacation. We saw part of a movie being filmed on Times Square (Enchanted), we saw Tom Cruise in the MTV studio, we went to see The David Letterman show and I got to watch the Boston Red Sox beat the Blue Jays at Fenway Park. What an experience that was compared to watching any sport in England. So friendly compared to the hatred at a football (soccer) match.

This was my holiday, courtesy of my beautiful fiancee. Now I want to go back.

I'm actually going to L.A. for a few days later this month and that will be my first real vacation, so I'm going with that one. Sad, considering I turn 30 this year.

Thanks for the super awesometastic amazeballs giveaway!

New York....walking and walking and walking around with my buddy and my wife...
thanks for the give away!

best vacation?? if i could ever get one. haha. anytime i spend time with my kids is the best vacation. they live in another state.

Best vacation I had was 4 years ago when I went snowboarding in Switzerland, I stayed in Jungfrau I think it was, near Wengen. Had such a great time, so tiring but so much fun. There was a pub there known by all the tourists for having mini football nets in the urinals and a ball hanging on a piece of string and you had to score as many as you could :hilarious:

when i went to america,i went to florida and disneyworld when i was about 7,it was the best holiday ever,and the food was so much better then over here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.