• Full Slip B

• Quarter Slip

• Dual Pack

• Triple Pack

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: November 7, 2016
Purchase links: Type A - Type B - Quarter Slip - Dual Pack - Triple Pack - (Pre-order on September 29, 2016)
Price: Type A: $46.89 - Type B: $46.89 - 1/4 Slip: $45.69

Type A: 2,000 copies - Type B: 2,500 copies - 1/4 Slip: 1,000 copies

13938104_929743153836834_5964674825909768059_o.jpgtype a.jpgType B.jpgQuarter slip.jpg
image.png

- The steelbook illustration is by Krzysztof Domaradzki.
- The artwork for the slipbox was used previously for the Oldboy vinyl LP. It was co-ordinated by Nicolas Winding Refn, the director of Drive, and illustrated by Laurent Durieux. The director of Oldboy Park Chan-wook wanted one of our editions to feature this artwork so we reached out to Milan Records and illustrator Laurent Durieux. You'll be able to see more of the artwork since parts of the top and bottom were cropped out for the vinyl LP.

Old mock up
tumblr_odfq0maYYu1t1dcuoo1_1280.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@nekromantik @spass
What service do you use for tracking? With Aftership, it's the same for me: no more updates once the package has left Incheon until it's (not) delivered. Sometimes Aftership shows the item has arrived in the country of destination and is at the international parcel center (i.e. Frankfurt). Much more reliable and detailed is 17track(.net). It never failed me. Also, you might want to check your national post office's tracking system.
/OT ;)

@nekromantik @spass
What service do you use for tracking? With Aftership, it's the same for me: no more updates once the package has left Incheon until it's (not) delivered. Sometimes Aftership shows the item has arrived in the country of destination and is at the international parcel center (i.e. Frankfurt). Much more reliable and detailed is 17track(.net). It never failed me. Also, you might want to check your national post office's tracking system.
/OT ;)

I use both aftership and 17track + Norwegian post's tracking.

Always the same, once its left Incheon there's no more updates until ready for pick up.

Not a problem though. It'll always turn up 5-7 days after Incheon. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
@nekromantik @spass
/OT ;)

I use aftership.
will try 17track. thanks

Im in the UK so it normally should show it getting to local distribution center after customs.
we dont pick it up we get it delivered.

Same here, I rarely get updates after incheon

No blu fans has ever updated for me past that point (even when it's in hand) and this is the same

Kimchi and nova are the only ones I've had tracking go all the way and even then it's not every purchase

My Full Slip B arrived today:

ob1.jpg ob2.jpg ob3.jpg
ob4.jpg ob5.jpg ob6.jpg

I can't say I'm overwhelmed. It's nicely made, sure, but not overly impressive.

Once again there's an annoying alignment issue with my copy: the printing does not match the embossing. It's not as apparent in the pictures as in reality, but it's there and makes all the small letters look blurred. ("A Film By Park Chan-Wook", "With Old Days", "Digitally Remastered Edition", "Grand Prix Festival de Cannes")

According to tracking mine will be delivered tomorrow :)

You reminded me to check and there has actually been a update for once. Apparently reached Heathrow today.

When did yours land in uk? Do you know

Got mine today. The Steelbook is very well done. My issue is with the quality of type A. It's just a flimsy paper slip. Lacking the spark that used to be PA.

Manta, hdzeta and even blufans have better slips than PA now and I'm usually all over all PA releases. The slip doesn't compare to the quality of their previous works.

Hey at least it has some gloss unlike tinker tailor lol