Purchase links: Zavvi

Winner:

ogf.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 298
Last edited by a moderator:
Undecided on my opinion on the winner. I don't think I saw one design where I truly loved everything in it - many had really good bits but font or something wasn't to taste. I suppose at least it doesn't have too much text over it.

As for the reverse, my favourite was definitely the one with the cop doing karaoke.

Any news in terms of inside art and finish (hello hdn staff ;))? Hoping for a matte black with spot gloss on the rest (like Drive UK).

Polarizing would be the best description. You will either love it or hate it.

True. Just seen it a couple of days ago and really liked it.

As for the art in general: I scrolled through the contest entrants on the empire site and didn't see a lot of original art. It's imo obvious Refn appreciated the winners work basically creating something new instead of using existing art. And this is one of the best, if not the best for that matter.

I really wanted to pick this one up when I heard it was being given the steelbook treatment but unfortunately I can't see past the godawful artwork :(. IMO, of course.

Tbh, i don't like the artwork as much as most, but in hand this will still look pretty nice...
The best way to do this would be gloss with the colours having the metal shine through making them reflective like the Kimchi LGB, however i doubt that will happen. Most likelly a metallic matte finish, but in hand will look better than the mock-up never the less ;)