Purchase links: Zavvi

Winner:

ogf.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 298
Last edited by a moderator:
Can we please keep it civilized folks. Everyone has the right to their own opinion. Whether you like the film or not criticizing other members viewpoints isn't called for and won't be accepted here. If you don't like someone's opinion then just ignore it.

liking the look of this steelbook, personally.
still no dispatch or 'processing' info so it looks like this won't be arriving on time. hope zavvi aren't going to be slipping back into their old ways or taking a leaf out of amazon's book....

This film isn't worthy of a steelbook.

this film was not made for everyone. but it was a try to make an american movie in the style of an modern cold, nearly emotionless, korean/asian gangster flick which are niche products on there own. for me this was a great hommage to the asian cinema. this movie have so much style but you have to understand the art of asian noir film making to fully get and enjoy this one.

it's not made for all but who love rough/cold asian noir movies like oldboy, the man from nowhere etc should def give this a try. personally i loved it but im a huge fan to Park Chan- Wook movies as well.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone can shed any light on this version compared to the Amazon.de 'uncut' version.. Both the Zavvi UK steel and the Amazon.de numbered 'uncut' media book show a run time of 90 mins. Haven't been able to find anywhere that can confirm this...