Oz: the Great and Powerful (3D/2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #6) [China]

Which slip to you prefer?

• 3D Slip

Votes: 161 56.3%
  • Hollow cut slip

Votes: 34 11.9%
  • Both

Votes: 80 28.0%
  • None

Votes: 11 3.8%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans Exclusive No.6
Oz: the Great and Powerful Blu-Ray steelbook
3D BD +2D BD

Release date: Scheduled Release on Sept. 20th 2013
Notes: with a numbered slip
Order from the Ninja Shop: here

View attachment 40526

BLUFANS LOYALTY BONUS:

if you participated any 3 Blufans group buys at HDN before, you will receive $5 credit for any future Blufans GBs, good for use on OZ, UP, MonU, Star Trek and Godfather etc. limited one per use.

OPEN POLL!
Type A: The 3D slip (production run of 1000 copies)
slip.jpg

Type B: Hollow-Out Slip with 5 interchangable postcards (production run of 1000 copies)
ozs1.jpg

ozs4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I might skip this title. The film was not as charming as the first one. I bearly could watch it.

I wish Blufans would release more Disney titles like Dumbo, Fantasia 2000, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella.
I can actually bear to watch these again and again.

It always seems to be the crappy movies that get the best packaging treatment. Snow White and the huntsmen, this...I suppose they need to up the ante in order to sell copies of such drivel.

I absolutely adore the original classic. This movie on the other hand? Ugh

So far, this is the Disney blu-ray that has got the best treatment in terms of artwork. The Australian edition has a very cool packaging, the French 3D blu-ray is supposed to feature an original artwork showcasing James Franco in the foreground, the US lenticular slips are various and magnificent (especially the tornado effect on the 2D blu-ray). The blufans steelbook is gorgeous...They were incredibly inspired for that movie.

Cool looking Steelbook! 2 questions NINJAS! :) How much does it cost and can someone please pre-order one for me! :scat: PM me if you would like to help me out with this! My wife loves this film and I want to get her a copy of the steelbook! :thumbs:

attachment.php

:thanks:!!!!!

This may be a two buyer...the 3D is sweet, but the postcards are also sweet. Too much sweet. Can barely justify to the wife paying more for a steelbook, don't know if I can justify to her buying two steels of the same movie.

Do I get it right that the postcard edition will be only 1 postcard per package? Meaning if I would like to get multiple cards I would have to buy more than 1 copy. Or will there be 5 postcards in 1 package? Because if not, it is not really interchangeable, if you order only 1, you have nothing to change it for. :D

Do I get it right that the postcard edition will be only 1 postcard per package? Meaning if I would like to get multiple cards I would have to buy more than 1 copy. Or will there be 5 postcards in 1 package? Because if not, it is not really interchangeable, if you order only 1, you have nothing to change it for. :D

Says in OP: "Type B - with "5" interchangeable postcards,..

Reactions: JakubAsgard
Already got the 3D edition of this (looks good btw) but I am still going to have to get this. I was quite surprised how much I enjoyed it.