Oz: the Great and Powerful (3D/2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #6) [China]

Which slip to you prefer?

• 3D Slip

Votes: 161 56.3%
  • Hollow cut slip

Votes: 34 11.9%
  • Both

Votes: 80 28.0%
  • None

Votes: 11 3.8%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans Exclusive No.6
Oz: the Great and Powerful Blu-Ray steelbook
3D BD +2D BD

Release date: Scheduled Release on Sept. 20th 2013
Notes: with a numbered slip
Order from the Ninja Shop: here

View attachment 40526

BLUFANS LOYALTY BONUS:

if you participated any 3 Blufans group buys at HDN before, you will receive $5 credit for any future Blufans GBs, good for use on OZ, UP, MonU, Star Trek and Godfather etc. limited one per use.

OPEN POLL!
Type A: The 3D slip (production run of 1000 copies)
slip.jpg

Type B: Hollow-Out Slip with 5 interchangable postcards (production run of 1000 copies)
ozs1.jpg

ozs4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any news on whether this release will be region free? I'm still somewhat new to the steelbook importing, but I've noticed most new releases are becoming region free. I'm hoping.

The artwork on this looks gorgeous and I'm very interested in it, but the price will probably be fairly high. Also, I already have the american standard 2D blu-ray but I'd sell or trade that in a heartbeat if I could get my hands on this.

:LOL: Just saw this and I have to it. Really beautiful design but like everyone else I'm torn between what slip I prefer.

I've never bought a BluFans steel before does anyone have a rough idea what they go for as I have to get this and something else may have to get sacrificed if it is as expensive as what the vibe here is giving?

If this is similar to the Wreck It Ralph steel, I guess it would be around $60-65 (not including shipping).

Yowza! I have yet to spend that much on a single steelbook, but I am very tempted. I would like both this and the Wreck-It Ralph steel.

Since I just read that Blufans does NOT ship directly outside of China, how would one go about picking one of these bad boys up? I've heard talk about this group buy here on HDN but I do not have enough posts to partake. I'd really hate to see how much they'd go for on eBay...