Oz: the Great and Powerful (3D/2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #6) [China]

Which slip to you prefer?

• 3D Slip

Votes: 161 56.3%
  • Hollow cut slip

Votes: 34 11.9%
  • Both

Votes: 80 28.0%
  • None

Votes: 11 3.8%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans Exclusive No.6
Oz: the Great and Powerful Blu-Ray steelbook
3D BD +2D BD

Release date: Scheduled Release on Sept. 20th 2013
Notes: with a numbered slip
Order from the Ninja Shop: here

View attachment 40526

BLUFANS LOYALTY BONUS:

if you participated any 3 Blufans group buys at HDN before, you will receive $5 credit for any future Blufans GBs, good for use on OZ, UP, MonU, Star Trek and Godfather etc. limited one per use.

OPEN POLL!
Type A: The 3D slip (production run of 1000 copies)
slip.jpg

Type B: Hollow-Out Slip with 5 interchangable postcards (production run of 1000 copies)
ozs1.jpg

ozs4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a repeat of last year , so many good release's coming out going have to juggle stuff around , hold off on paying bills or if push comes to shove , i might just have sell my body :)

I have 2 Blufans exclusives coming via group buys, and this might end up being the third if this is the only option like Wreck-It Ralph. I'm sure a group buy will pop up soon enough.

Keep Wreck-It Ralph in mind when thinking about the possibility of another country getting a steelbook release for this. I'm not saying it won't happen, but Wreck-It Ralph was a big movie too.

I have 2 Blufans exclusives coming via group buys, and this might end up being the third if this is the only option like Wreck-It Ralph. I'm sure a group buy will pop up soon enough.

Keep Wreck-It Ralph in mind when thinking about the possibility of another country getting a steelbook release for this. I'm not saying it won't happen, but Wreck-It Ralph was a big movie too.

Yah. Why didn't WIR get a UK or US or CAN release? That is odd.

Zavvi should do an exclusive steel for WIR and OZ for UK.

Viewed this at the cinema with my daughters, wasn't that impressed ......would like it for the sake of my collection.

Unfortunately, want the "Up" and "Monsters University" steelbooks more..........

I was on blufans.com

Is there anyway to have this in English like the way you can with jsdvd

I want to get some of these exclusives but can't make my way around the webpage

I was on blufans.com

Is there anyway to have this in English like the way you can with jsdvd

I want to get some of these exclusives but can't make my way around the webpage

Blufans doesn't ship outside of China. You will have to get their exclusives through a Group buy or through a Chinese contact.