Oz: the Great and Powerful (3D/2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #6) [China]

Which slip to you prefer?

• 3D Slip

Votes: 161 56.3%
  • Hollow cut slip

Votes: 34 11.9%
  • Both

Votes: 80 28.0%
  • None

Votes: 11 3.8%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans Exclusive No.6
Oz: the Great and Powerful Blu-Ray steelbook
3D BD +2D BD

Release date: Scheduled Release on Sept. 20th 2013
Notes: with a numbered slip
Order from the Ninja Shop: here

View attachment 40526

BLUFANS LOYALTY BONUS:

if you participated any 3 Blufans group buys at HDN before, you will receive $5 credit for any future Blufans GBs, good for use on OZ, UP, MonU, Star Trek and Godfather etc. limited one per use.

OPEN POLL!
Type A: The 3D slip (production run of 1000 copies)
slip.jpg

Type B: Hollow-Out Slip with 5 interchangable postcards (production run of 1000 copies)
ozs1.jpg

ozs4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who should pay? my wife will kill me :ohno:
Thanks to all for the enlightenment:)

Pretty sure Kaamelott is referring to the fact blufans have put out sealed copies of the Hollow-cut slip showing each of the 6 artcards. Meaning a completist would need to source 7 copies, to "catch 'em all".

Glad I'm not that way inclined myself. :D

Reactions: stephen3001
I see that there are 6 interchangable postcard (Finley and China Girl) didn't stated on the OP.

And for completist collector, must buy at least 6 copies of this "hollow out slip" type, because I see Blufans sealed the slipcover but produce it various cover. So if we want to collect them all cover without open the seal, buy 6 copies is the only way, :joy:

sorry guys, it should be 6 cards included.

Reactions: Elena and nikoskon
ARGH... What to do? Just found that I can't get this to fit in my regular polybags with the slip on it. :wtf:

Steelshell!

Presently, I'm waiting for some to come in to a small GB and then hopefully sent out soon.

Steelshell!

Presently, I'm waiting for some to come in to a small GB and then hopefully sent out soon.

They won't fit anything with a full slipcover. I have every steelbook I own in those things. The 1/4 slips will fit if you push them up about half way but if you leave them at the bottom the fit is so tight that it is really difficult to pull the steelbook and slip out of the shell.

ARGH... What to do? Just found that I can't get this to fit in my regular polybags with the slip on it. :wtf:

Found the same issue with the recent Zavvi releases of The Rocketeer, Tron & Little Mermaid. These steel shells sound interesting. Are they similar to the covers Choi mentioned are being sent out with Monsters Inc?

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
Found the same issue with the recent Zavvi releases of The Rocketeer, Tron & Little Mermaid. These steel shells sound interesting. Are they similar to the covers Choi mentioned are being sent out with Monsters Inc?

I don't know what comes with the Monsters Inc steelbook but these are the ones I buy...

Unfortunately they work out to about a $1 a pop but that is pretty reasonable when you think of the investment they are protecting. Major complaints I hear from the steelbook crowd is that they leave a side open but I personally like that they do. They really become invisible on your shelf unlike those ugly poly-bags that I can't keep from tearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: stephen3001