Oz: the Great and Powerful (3D/2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #6) [China]

Which slip to you prefer?

• 3D Slip

Votes: 161 56.3%
  • Hollow cut slip

Votes: 34 11.9%
  • Both

Votes: 80 28.0%
  • None

Votes: 11 3.8%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans Exclusive No.6
Oz: the Great and Powerful Blu-Ray steelbook
3D BD +2D BD

Release date: Scheduled Release on Sept. 20th 2013
Notes: with a numbered slip
Order from the Ninja Shop: here

View attachment 40526

BLUFANS LOYALTY BONUS:

if you participated any 3 Blufans group buys at HDN before, you will receive $5 credit for any future Blufans GBs, good for use on OZ, UP, MonU, Star Trek and Godfather etc. limited one per use.

OPEN POLL!
Type A: The 3D slip (production run of 1000 copies)
slip.jpg

Type B: Hollow-Out Slip with 5 interchangable postcards (production run of 1000 copies)
ozs1.jpg

ozs4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's not forget the most important thing here : Miffed's girlfriend looks like the Evil Witch EEK!.

Can I have the one with the lady in the hat that reminds me of my girlfriend please!

4Q7DcX.jpg

:D:D:darth:

I for one am happy with my choice of the 3D slip, no choice but admire the Evil Witch, not really taken by the concept of hollow-cut slips, the same way I always go for lenticular slips instead of 1/4 slips... I guess I just like the whole thing :).

Can't wait to get it :cool: (which will also mean getting World War Z, Forbidden Planet, Natural Born Killers and Black Swan, so when this package arrives that'll be a pretty sweet day :drool:).

Reactions: Il Furiano
Pretty lady please..... ;)

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

If folks dont want to open then i guess they have to buy 6 copies each lol bf have you undee thumb hah :)

Got couple boxes delivered early for Canadian Hub. It is beautiful!!

View attachment 49902

View attachment 49903

The post card version is thick and heavy duty! Blufans shrinkwrapped the steelbooks first before putting in the slip. The card is just packed randomly in the slipbox. I got more witch than the rest. I hope everyone is not so picky! ;)

Kevin u one lucky guy. Its like u have tickets for every each world premiere:D yes im jealous. Looks amazing , cant wait for mine:scat:

Got my 3D Slip version today - impressive.
But does anyone know what the extra little chinese disney hologram sticker is for? Why isn't it on the bluray?

But does anyone know what the extra little chinese disney hologram sticker is for? Why isn't it on the bluray?

If you could post pics of it I could tell you for sure but I know on other releases it is has been for their Disney rewards program over there

Reactions: spawnshop

I carefully pealed it off the wrapper and stuck it right to the same place on the slipcover that it had been covering while it was on the wrapper.

I have no idea what it is for.

Its supposed to go in the back of the slipcover. check the WIR slipcover if you have one and you will see it. Not sure why they left it separate this time but im going to be putting it on the inside of my steel as well as the Blufans sticker :D

Place the sticker at the left back of steelbook if you want. I guess Blufans rushed the delivery and no time to do it, but the sticker has nothing to do with the movie.

IMG_0184.jpg