Oz: the Great and Powerful (3D/2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #6) [China]

Which slip to you prefer?

• 3D Slip

Votes: 161 56.3%
  • Hollow cut slip

Votes: 34 11.9%
  • Both

Votes: 80 28.0%
  • None

Votes: 11 3.8%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans Exclusive No.6
Oz: the Great and Powerful Blu-Ray steelbook
3D BD +2D BD

Release date: Scheduled Release on Sept. 20th 2013
Notes: with a numbered slip
Order from the Ninja Shop: here

View attachment 40526

BLUFANS LOYALTY BONUS:

if you participated any 3 Blufans group buys at HDN before, you will receive $5 credit for any future Blufans GBs, good for use on OZ, UP, MonU, Star Trek and Godfather etc. limited one per use.

OPEN POLL!
Type A: The 3D slip (production run of 1000 copies)
slip.jpg

Type B: Hollow-Out Slip with 5 interchangable postcards (production run of 1000 copies)
ozs1.jpg

ozs4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what comes with the Monsters Inc steelbook but these are the ones I buy...

Unfortunately they work out to about a $1 a pop but that is pretty reasonable when you think of the investment they are protecting. Major complaints I hear from the steelbook crowd is that they leave a side open but I personally like that they do. They really become invisible on your shelf unlike those ugly poly-bags that I can't keep from tearing.
I use these too and absolutely love them. They are a tad expensive, but I think they're worth it. And I like that I can leave the spine exposed so you don't even notice the sleeve when they're on the shelf...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so looking forward to this arriving. I'm waiting on so many new releases at the moment - Face/Off, Both versions of this, LGB, LOA, Blufans Star Trek pack, Lone Ranger, MU. I just want them all now :)

Last edited:
The 2D slip is slightly thicker than the 3D one. I only opened my 3D one and the steelbook in that is also shrinkwrapped. I guess the 2D is the same.

The 6 cards are stacked on top of the steelbook. The top of the slip is cut open and you can see the steelbook and cards.

Does the character cards rest right on top of the steelbook itself? If so what does it look like when the cards are all pulled out?