Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Entertainment Store
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

91HqR5ujzWL._SL1500_.jpg

Actual pictures thanks RedDevil85 at AV:

Last edited by a moderator:
Passable film despite being outright awful in places, I can imagine this could be a stunning Steelbook though as long as they don't mess it up. Reasonable price and a good look and I might be swayed, see how it goes.

Watched this on Saturday with no expectations whatsoever, but to my surprise it was pretty entertaining, it was my first ever viewing at Europe's only outdoor/drive-in cinema: Route 66 in Manchester, and it was well worth it :scat:

Will wait for Asia to announce this as it's inevitable :p

I will buy every possible artwork variant of this that becomes available. Fingers crossed for a ton of different versions!

Wahoooo (fair enough this was obvious that this would get the steelbook treatment) but a day 1 purchase!!

Reactions: Hussun
Well this is cool and everything if true, but Amazon UK is known for putting up placeholder listing links that turn out to be bogus. They did this with a couple Zavvi exclusives and even allowed people to order an item that was impossible to fulfill.

IMO, this link means nothing right now until confirmed.

This one deserves to be in a Steelbook case. There will be many releases, it's good for us. I'll go for the one that have more options, like 3D, Uv., etc. and of course the $$$ option and hope for a no Zavvi "exclusive" by paying more for less. EEK!

Reactions: A Space Odyssey