Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Entertainment Store
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

91HqR5ujzWL._SL1500_.jpg

Actual pictures thanks RedDevil85 at AV:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is cool and everything if true, but Amazon UK is known for putting up placeholder listing links that turn out to be bogus. They did this with a couple Zavvi exclusives and even allowed people to order an item that was impossible to fulfill.

IMO, this link means nothing right now until confirmed.

I'm pretty sure this is legit. The listings look like Amazon listings and not third party listings (for example the titles all follow the format). These are all Warner titles too and the last 'new' Warner release (After Earth) wasn't exclusive, so I don't think anyone should be concerned about the legitimacy of the listings.

It probably be release during December but its too bad that it does not come with 3D. This movie deserves a 3D with a great steelbook artwork

Last edited:
No 3D = no sale. I'm getting pretty fed up of UK consumers being shafted on choice and value when other countries routinely offer a 3D option with their steelbook releases.

They should do different creature/robot covers :scat: Not like I am advocating buying the same movie over and over again because of the cover, but a small 'set' exclusive to a retailer would be kind of cool, imo.

Reactions: MK50
if 3D, yes. if not, pass. please be 3D. :)

The opposite for me - if 2D, yes. If not, pass. Please be 2D :)

Don't get me wrong - the 3D was great in the cinema, I'm just not particularly intent on bringing that experience home. Home viewing is different, and I'd rather not spend an extra £5 or more to *try* and replicate the cinema experience of a 3D film. Maybe it's 'cause I try to only see IMAX 3D rather than regular 3D, but it's also a financially-inclined decision...hopefully one day blu-rays will have the 3D option as standard with any film shot in or converted to 3D. In other words the price should be the same for 3D or not, but at the moment TV manufacturers, film studios and blu-ray manufacturers are treating 3D as a selling point.

Back on-topic though - I saw this tonight and really enjoyed it (as I thought I would). Best blockbuster this year (followed closely by Into Darkness), but could of course be topped by Neill Blomkamp's Elysium and Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity (or maybe even Peter Jackson's The Desolation of Smaug). Accept no imitation - there have been too many disappointments this year on the big screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konflick
So far too. I think is the best summer movie. When I saw the trailers it remind me of battleship, so I waited for reviws and of course I like Guillermo del toro films...any how I love the movie...I was thinking a little about this movie and got me back to Cloverfield, don't you guys think the monster from Cloverfield could me the one of the first monsters send to attack, it is like a prequel to this ahh?

Haha, Tono, that would be cool. I caught this flick in IMAX 3D and really enjoyed it-reminded me of all I love about monster flicks-old and new:)

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff/Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

Reactions: tono06