Paramount 100th Anniversary Slipcovers (US)

hidef al

Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
SoCal
11wdlx1.jpg

Paramount will start re-releasing some of their catalog titles as part of their 100th Anniversary Series just like Universal. Here is a full list.

Walmart - 3/13/12
Beowulf
Ghost
Beverly Hills Cop
Untouchables
Face/Off
The Italian Job
Coming To America
War Of The Words

Best Buy - 4/8/12
Airplane
American Beauty
Braveheart
Ferris Buellers Day Off
Footloose
Forest Gump
Gladiator
Godfather, The
Major League
Naked Gun, The
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Saturday Night Fever
Saving Private Ryan
Ten Commandments, The
Top Gun
Wayne's World

Best Buy - 5/13/12
Clear and Present Danger
Flags of Our Father
Hunt for Red October
Once Upon A Time In The West
Patriot Games
Sum Of All Fears
True Grit
True Grit (John Wayne)
When We Were Soldiers

Walmart - 6/19/12
Grease
A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)
Curious Case Of Benjamin Button, The
Minority Report
Road To Perdition

And some say Once Upon a Time In The West doesn't exist but the picture looks real.

44997_medium.jpg 48876_medium.jpg 100_4007.jpg 100_3968.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buy USA Exclusive Slipcovers (Paramount 100 Years)

Hey guys-I think Wreck confirmed these have slips. Jumping in here to add pics/links. Some on sale right now for $9.99/each.

If these are not slipcovers, someone more knowledgeable please close thread. Thanks, DB

Buy

4989829.jpg

Buy

4989701.jpg

Buy

4980728.jpg

Buy

4980664.jpg

Buy

4989774.jpg

Buy

4989765.jpg

Buy

4989747.jpg

Buy

4989738.jpg

Buy

4980855.jpg

Buy

Assuming this is a Slipcover ed for 'Airplane' but there is no pic on the site. It is listed as 'Best Buy Exclusive' like the others.

Yes, these are slips. Picked up Major League the other day. Have to say they look nice, although many of these had their own slips to beging with (some like Planes, Trains , and Automobiles and Airplane had nice lenticular ones)

I hope bestbuy might give me a credit if i bring my receipt in as I paid higher on alot of those. :(

You should be able to. I've done it before. Just ask for a price adjustment and you should be able to get the sales price.

Yup I did, got $46 credited.

On May 13th these are all releasing.

True Grit
True Grit (John Wayne)
Patriot Games
Clear and Present Danger
Hunt for Red October
Flags of Our Father
Sum of all Fears
When We Were Soldiers

Reactions: hidef al
Yup I did, got $46 credited.

On May 13th these are all releasing.

True Grit
True Grit (John Wayne)
Patriot Games
Clear and Present Danger
Hunt for Red October
Flags of Our Father
Sum of all Fears
When We Were Soldiers

Glad to hear you got a price adjustment. Now go buy more blu-rays with that extra cash :D

Nice!! More Paramount 100th Anniversary slips to collect. And all those titles don't have slipcovers in the US except for True Grit (2010)

*First page is updated

Last edited:
Glad to hear you got a price adjustment. Now go buy more blu-rays with that extra cash :D

Nice!! More Paramount 100th Anniversary slips to collect. And all those titles don't have slipcovers in the US except for True Grit (2010)

*First page is updated

Once Upon a Time in the West has a US slip. One of my favorite slips, in fact.

I assume these are coming as they are listed as Best Buy Exclusive and happen to all be paramount and have close skus like a wave does.

Have to agree with you, I don't like the blue banner at all. I wonder why they changed the design? I really liked the original Best Buy version.

Last edited:
Have to agree with you, I don't like the blue banner at all. I wonder why they changed the design? I really liked the original Best Buy version.

Yeah Paramount kinda killed the third wave slips. They should have just added the blu-ray logo without the blue banner. I'm hoping this is not the trend for these Anniversary slips.

the blue banner was stupid ... but thankfully all the spines are same so they still look great on shelf.

DSCN2086.jpg

I bought them all yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator: