Paramount 100th Anniversary Slipcovers (US)

hidef al

Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
SoCal
11wdlx1.jpg

Paramount will start re-releasing some of their catalog titles as part of their 100th Anniversary Series just like Universal. Here is a full list.

Walmart - 3/13/12
Beowulf
Ghost
Beverly Hills Cop
Untouchables
Face/Off
The Italian Job
Coming To America
War Of The Words

Best Buy - 4/8/12
Airplane
American Beauty
Braveheart
Ferris Buellers Day Off
Footloose
Forest Gump
Gladiator
Godfather, The
Major League
Naked Gun, The
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Saturday Night Fever
Saving Private Ryan
Ten Commandments, The
Top Gun
Wayne's World

Best Buy - 5/13/12
Clear and Present Danger
Flags of Our Father
Hunt for Red October
Once Upon A Time In The West
Patriot Games
Sum Of All Fears
True Grit
True Grit (John Wayne)
When We Were Soldiers

Walmart - 6/19/12
Grease
A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)
Curious Case Of Benjamin Button, The
Minority Report
Road To Perdition

And some say Once Upon a Time In The West doesn't exist but the picture looks real.

44997_medium.jpg 48876_medium.jpg 100_4007.jpg 100_3968.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt see any of those, but I did see some others .... mostly ones that were released at BB but without gatefold and blue banner. Then I did see Grease .....

anyone know all the new ones from wal-mart as I dont want to miss out, but wont double dip in regarsd to blue banner or not. :p

Now that we are almost at the end of the year, I'm assuming Paramount will not release anymore of these Anniversary slipcovers. Unless, they continue the Anniversary celebration next year. I did see some re-release Paramount titles on Amazon releasing on January 1st. So we'll see if those will have these Anniversary slip.

I need the Road to Perdition and Curious Case folks .... My wal-mart does not have them ... if yours does please help a ninja out!

Man these for me are so much more extinct than the Uni's. I see some Uni's in the wild every once in awhile, but I have yet to see a single one of these. :angry:

the Wal-Mart nearest me never received the last wave and only received like half of the original wave. I really wanted the A.I. slip, too.

Back when these first came out I thought I liked the Universal slips better, but these red Paramount slips really grew on me over time. I totally regret not picking up some of the other movies when I had the chance.