BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: December 31, 2023
Purchase link: Turbine
Price: €32.95

4260669612198_600x600.jpg

Just put in an order, loved the film and love the steelbook and I doubt the UK is getting a good 4K release (or a 4K release at all). Shame I missed out on the X steelbook, will have to keep an eye out for that one.

Reactions: walkintom
Just put in an order, loved the film and love the steelbook and I doubt the UK is getting a good 4K release (or a 4K release at all). Shame I missed out on the X steelbook, will have to keep an eye out for that one.
Just creating an account at turbine. Did you put in your county? Or just your town?

Or unless you’re not in a town if anyone else from the U.K. had this issue when setting up the delivery address?

I’m in flats so the top line is my flat number and the name of the building and then the address line 1 underneath I’ve had to put the road name. I’ve put my town in where it says city because obviously I don’t live in a city and I’ve left out my county as there’s no space for it. It don’t fully match the billing address

Just creating an account at turbine. Did you put in your county? Or just your town?

Or unless you’re not in a town if anyone else from the U.K. had this issue when setting up the delivery address?

I’m in flats so the top line is my flat number and the name of the building and then the address line 1 underneath I’ve had to put the road name. I’ve put my town in where it says city because obviously I don’t live in a city and I’ve left out my county as there’s no space for it. It don’t fully match the billing address
Pay through PayPal and it will use your delivery address on there

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo

I'm exactly the same; in my account it looks like this. It allowed me to set a country just fine though.

Flat & Building
Road Name
Post Code | Town/City
Country

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo