BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: December 31, 2023
Purchase link: Turbine
Price: €32.95

4260669612198_600x600.jpg

It’s usually a bit fishy when someone who joined within 48hrs acts hostile and a bell

Seriously? I didn’t just start acting hostile. I was given a response that was quite rude for no reason. And im just supposed to accept that? So senior members can be rude? Really? And I can’t defend myself?

Seriously? I didn’t just start acting hostile. I was given a response that was quite rude for no reason. And im just supposed to accept that? So senior members can be rude? Really? And I can’t defend myself?
Who was rude? Because looking back you called me a dumbass

Reactions: BluSteel2012
You’re welcome. Keep in mind that a few days after your payment they will send you a partial refund of about 20%, I always assumed it was VAT that they shouldn’t have collected

Sounds good. It was coming out to 59.99 euro so getting some back would be nice. Thanks!

Sounds good. It was coming out to 59.99 euro so getting some back would be nice. Thanks!
Yeah, i think getting 1 steelbook with them is pretty expensive. I usually try to order around 10 items from them, then the shipping is like 40 Euros for everything. They do pack pretty well and package arrives in a few days via DHL.
Refund is 20% from the item price, excluding shipping though.
this steelbook just recently got so expensive with them, i think i got for 10 Euros a month ago or so.

So someone actually helps me and you respond with this?
Now you’re offended by a gif of an animated caveman tapping an animated bear on its animated nose with an animated spatula?

You’re gona last long here. Wait until you get the gif of Evangeline lilly or Ray liotta laughing at you

Yeah, i think getting 1 steelbook with them is pretty expensive. I usually try to order around 10 items from them, then the shipping is like 40 Euros for everything. They do pack pretty well and package arrives in a few days via DHL.
Refund is 20% from the item price, excluding shipping though.
this steelbook just recently got so expensive with them, i think i got for 10 Euros a month ago or so.

I’ll keep that in mind and see if I order anything else. I missed the Amazon.it Steelbook listing and got the German mediabook instead. But would like to get the X steel to match the pearl steel. Or I’ll double dip and get the pearl mediabook when it releases too,

Reactions: Maksym
Now you’re offended by a gif of an animated caveman tapping an animated bear on its animated nose with an animated spatula?

You’re gona last long here. Wait until you get the gif of Evangeline lilly or Ray liotta laughing at you

Not offended. Just surprised at the level of double standards of civil or uncivil responses and was merely pointing that out.