BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: December 31, 2023
Purchase link: Turbine
Price: €32.95

4260669612198_600x600.jpg

Seriously? I didn’t just start acting hostile. I was given a response that was quite rude for no reason. And im just supposed to accept that? So senior members can be rude? Really? And I can’t defend myself?

Not offended. Just surprised at the level of double standards of civil or uncivil responses and was merely pointing that out.
Can you please point out the posts where people were rude/uncivil to you (BEFORE you started calling people 'asshats')...... Because as far as I can see, the only rude /uncivil posts are yours. Because I reported them....

hi who can tell me please if Turbine ships their orders together with pre-orders when they come out? or they ship items separatelly in this case when order is placed? cheers

I may have missed it in this thread, but does Turbine ship to the US? I bought the X Steelbook through Italian Amazon so there wasn’t an issue, but never used Turbine before.

Thanks genius. Appreciate the explanation
Nancy Pelosi Impeachment GIF by GIPHY News

Thanks. What a wonderful group of supporting enthusiasts!
That's Flloydo for you...
He didn't see the post right above, and didn't understand you kept talking off-topic.

Jeez, calm down before you give yourself a headache.
kid finger GIF

Not offended. Just surprised at the level of double standards of civil or uncivil responses and was merely pointing that out.
forget it jake its chinatown GIF

• Haha
Reactions: leelee17
How does Turbine package and ship Steelbooks to the US? In a padded envelope or in a box with bubble wrap/packing paper?