Price: £19.99-sold out
Notes: Embossed Artwork on cover
Confirmed 4000 qty print run

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10847259-1383926295-491763.jpg

10847259-1383926295-491772.jpg

attachment.php

10847259-1383926295-491776.jpg
Zavvi are pleased to announce the next wave of our Disney Steelbook Collection, and we have 3 absolute classics for you. Peter Pan, Dumbo and Lady & The Tramp

All 3 will feature;
- Embossed Artwork on the front cover
- Classic vibrant artwork
- Custom new back designs

These will also be the lowest runs we have ever produced on Disney Classic titles
Finish and exact embossing details TBC
Release Date 17th Feb

Attachments

• 10847259-1383926295-491780.jpg
    10847259-1383926295-491780.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 797
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gona try and guess what this steel will look like. This is NOT what i want it to look like. but what i think it'll look like. this is based on the designs for aladdin, fantasia and dumbo.

107qcmd.jpg

So the standard blu ray cover is reused for the front cover (like fantasia,toy story 3 & dumbo), as for the back art, the 3 mentioned at the top of the post take an image sinonimus with the film and slap it on the back. if that's the route they go down with peter pan (and it does look that way) I would be absolutely shocked if tinkerbell isn't on the back.

inside is harder to guess, but this would definitely work
5txvzp.jpg

Pretty much got it in one mate. Love it. Have zavvi employed you?

Reactions: lolwut and Flloydo
:hilarious: I knew it would happen, you cant deny it :p happy the back is 'jazzed' up a little nice touch. even used the same tink image on the back :hilarious:

I think your version of tink, surrounded by the dust looks better, hopefully they add that in. I don't like the back as tinkerbell looks too modern against the old background. Atleast it will look lovely, glossy :LOL:

I think your version of tink, surrounded by the dust looks better, hopefully they add that in. I don't like the back as tinkerbell looks too modern against the old background. Atleast it will look lovely, glossy :LOL:

you know you've got a point. i did a quick alteration adding the pixie dust literally looks 10x better

before
View attachment 51550
after
dw8288.jpg

lets do what we did on wreck it ralph (also started by me haha) get them to add the pixie dust.

WE WANT PIXIE DUST, WE WANT PIXIE DUST...and so on :scat:

Defiantly looks better with the pixie dust. I already own the target digibook so I won't be getting this but it does look great. Zavvi should give it embossed title and glossy finish like they did with Aladdin and this will be awesome.

Reactions: Snollygoster
you know you've got a point. i did a quick alteration adding the pixie dust literally looks 10x better

before
View attachment 51550
after
dw8288.jpg

lets do what we did on wreck it ralph (also started by me haha) get them to add the pixie dust.

WE WANT PIXIE DUST, WE WANT PIXIE DUST...and so on :scat:

Cheers for the work and agreeing with me :thumbs: Really does make a difference, good job. I would like it changed but I don't want to take the piss asking them.

Reactions: Snollygoster

Cheers for the work and agreeing with me :thumbs: Really does make a difference, good job. I would like it changed but I don't want to take the piss asking them.

its a tiny change,but it makes a HUGE difference &it'll help sell extra copies. i can do it easily so they can do it easier as i'm sure they have access to the original image files. so just keep bringing it up in the forum, zavvi will hear that way. worth a try.