Votes: 9 30.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Mine are on shelves in sleeves. How do you all organize, store them?

Here's what one member has done...

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: amen
What do you use for Jumbo steelbooks ie. LOTR, Monsters Inc., UP?

Comic book bags. But I couldn't get band of brothers and the pacific to fit....And I have no clue about the back to the future tin, that thing is huge (that's what she said)

Hmm, don't you guys get a lot of dust in your shelves? I had to purchase a glass door for my shelf and it was hella expensive. I just assumed that there would be A LOT of dust.

Sorry for the bad quality picture!

P040211_1821.jpg

Yeah dude, I like the terminator skulls and sonny from I, robot...

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Hmm, don't you guys get a lot of dust in your shelves? I had to purchase a glass door for my shelf and it was hella expensive. I just assumed that there would be A LOT of dust.

Get a swiffer with the extended reach and just keep up with it. And, I use a sharper image ionic breeze...

caring for SteelBooks

I'm still new with SteelBooks but all the ones I have, I've opened them all. Just wanted to know what's the best way to protect them, what supplies do you use to store them. Also, do SteelBooks eventually rust or corrode in the near future? thanks!

I'm still new with SteelBooks but all the ones I have, I've opened them all. Just wanted to know what's the best way to protect them, what supplies do you use to store them. Also, do SteelBooks eventually rust or corrode in the near future? thanks!

I've moved your post here expendables - there are a lot of good tips and pictures in this thread that may help you.

You can also read the thread below, that talks about where to get sleeves and / or hard cases.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/5766/

And other members - feel free to chime in as well! :movie:

Last edited:
I've moved your post here expendables - there are a lot of good tips and pictures in this thread that may help you.

You can also read the thread below, that talks about where to get sleeves and / or hard cases.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/5766/

And other members - feel free to chime in as well! :movie:

thank you apsmith, yes it's better to move my post here in a more relevant thread. I will take a look at some collections and suggestions thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had these custom made from wrought iron.

1.jpg

2.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

The answer to your question is YES. They do rust. Though it is usually the matte/ silk finished steels and not the high gloss steels. I have several that have rust spots on them.

The answer to your question is YES. They do rust. Though it is usually the matte/ silk finished steels and not the high gloss steels. I have several that have rust spots on them.

nice collection Blu-devil, is there any way to prevent or slow down the rust process or is it just going to happen regardless thanks!

if i buy a steelbook thats opened a just use a polysleeve which lots of members on here probably use,keeps the steelbook fresh and minty.:D