Votes: 9 30.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Mine are on shelves in sleeves. How do you all organize, store them?

Here's what one member has done...

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: amen
Thanks for the compliments.

There are 10 Paul's. Bought 5 UK one's recently when Best Buy had a sale, 2 German, 1 French and 2 Paul's I already had. Out of frame is La Momie (top row), the extra Serenity (middle) and Red Cliff (bottom).

All the shelves have very thin foam from HobbyCraft as have the hidden shelf supports.

Man this guy should make more and sell them he can sell several of these I'm sure. Hell I'd buy a few myself.

I wouldn't be surprised if he sold next to none actually. The way he made these they would be expensive enough for most people to pass. Not to mention how expensive shipping would be on top. its quite a quality item he built actually. I figure he would have to charge at least $250 plus shipping.

But I agree with everyone these things are beauty's. Im almost intrigued to build one myself as Im a good woodworker but don't want to copy his custom designed job.

Maybe Ill design one of my own.... :D

Great collections everyone. Surf wow you have so many steels, it looks sweet!:D

Thanks Sigill, actually sold one of the Paul's for an obscene amount on play (felt a bit guilty after, but then again it's Christmas).

Collection has grown by about another 30 since pic taken and you're only looking at half the collection. Think the top "show" shelf of boxes will have to go as it's about 100 per shelf.

I've always been envious of the "shadowbox" idea that hep on another forum put together. :naughty:

Apsmith, did you have to cut a hole in your wall for that or is it mounted above the wall? That is really neat. Nice Star Trek by the way. I just bought my FS edition today, don't know if it will be in before or after Christmas with all the rush though. Anyways I should build something like this for myself. What type of wood did you use?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished putting together my storage from Ikea last night. Now I need more of those stands. I need at least 30 more of those two piece stands ASAP. Anyone who has any in bulk in the states please contact me. Here is a couple quick photos I took today.

Dec19thSteels004.jpg

Dec19thSteels001.jpg

Just finished putting together my storage from Ikea last night. Now I need more of those stands. I need at least 30 more of those two piece stands ASAP. Anyone who has any in bulk in the states please contact me. Here is a couple quick photos I took today.

Speechless EEK! Is that your big boy playroom behind you :D

Reactions: blu-steel