Post pics of yourself!

'eres me from not that long ago:

1111.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Valentines Day was a great night for the wife and I! :drool: We had so much fun yesterday! :thumbs: Here are some pics I want to share with you my Amigos!

View attachment 61465

View attachment 61467

View attachment 61468

View attachment 61466

:drool: :naughty: :thumbs:

Blood...i can see the wires being used in the last pic :p

LOL! Either you're calling me weak or you're calling my wife FAT! :angry: How dare you David! :hilarious: I thought I photoshoped the wires out! :p

Loving the strawberries lol

Damn delicious Strawberry Nips! :naughty:

Love the pics bloodsnake007!

:LOL:

Very good husband!!

Thanks M&J! :scat: She's a wonderful wife! :drool: :champ:

Thor 2 movie night.

u3a6agy4.jpg

Me and the missus.

4yqy4agy.jpg

My best friend and I being ourselves. Our significant others wanted to kill me for buying these shirts. Lol!

9evu6aba.jpg

Me and my pops.

yqu6utyt.jpg

1683628_orig.jpg

[YT]http://youtu.be/PMIwMEWdgJg[/YT]

:drool: Very SWEET pictures NINJAS! :thumbs: More members should post pics with their better half, its true love that they put up with all of our collecting crap! :p

Holy $HIT! EEK! :hilarious: Damn Ken, did you piss off the wife? Did she do that to you while you were sleeping!? :p Your face is priceless, like an "Oh ****! I seriously FU**ED up my hair cut!" LOL! :hilarious:

Haha, no, it was just shorter than expected. My brother did it for me because he's working out of town with me. I will tell you, though, that my wife absolutely hates it. Lol! She said my head looks like a peanut now. :p

Here's a pic I took with my new fisheye lens on my iPhone. I took it when my bro & I took a roadtrip to Winnipeg for the day.

image.jpg

Haha, no, it was just shorter than expected. My brother did it for me because he's working out of town with me. I will tell you, though, that my wife absolutely hates it. Lol! She said my head looks like a peanut now. :p

Here's a pic I took with my new fisheye lens on my iPhone. I took it when my bro & I took a roadtrip to Winnipeg for the day.

LOL! Great Pic Peanut head Ken! :hilarious:

In honor of my KONG buddy, I gave myself a mohawk! :scat: I only rocked it for a minute or 2, I felt like some kind of PUNK NINJA :p

DSC09932.jpg

Our silly dog wouldn't leave me alone while I was cutting my hair. So I turned on my trimmer right above his head!

DSC09944.jpg

Look at that face! Instant FEAR! LOL! :hilarious:

DSC09945.jpg

:thumbs: