Post pics of yourself!

Me on a recent trip to Dubai

Someone was at Mall Of The Emirates or Dubai Mall and didn't say hi :p

babu-finger-wag1-1.gif

Hope you had a good time :D

Reactions: lolwut
Handing out food to the local homeless & needy with my charity. We do this twice a week, hand out food, water, clothing, blankets etc.

http://childrenofadam.net/serving-the-homeless/

Bless you dude.

Must be a very satisfying "thing" to do. May sound funny, but because of these little things you can relavate and understand that there are more important things in life....

You also get to appreciate more what you have and also how you spend your time doing so.

Because of doing these kind of things, you realize that you shouldn't get irritated by certain things, you make them irrelevant and see things in a different perspective which changes your whole mindset.

Thumbs up dude!

Bless you dude.

Must be a very satisfying "thing" to do. May sound funny, but because of these little things you can relavate and understand that there are more important things in life....

You also get to appreciate more what you have and also how you spend your time doing so.

Because of doing these kind of things, you realize that you shouldn't get irritated by certain things, you make them irrelevant and see things in a different perspective which changes your whole mindset.

Thumbs up dude!

Thanks. We've been doing it since Dec 2012 and the relationship we've built up with most of these guys is amazing. When they tell you their stories it truly breaks your heart & during the time we've had a few pass away which is really sad, but at the same time we've seen some lift themselves out of this situation & get back on track with jobs & a roof over their head.

Awesome Pics Mr. and Mrs. Print! :thumbs:

:ninja: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - :ninja:

I've been taking welding classes at my Job since Monday and this was my 1st project! HDN for life baby!!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :scat:

Welding!.jpg

HDN!.jpg

And my finished product! ;)

My HDN Logo!

Thumbs Up!.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Nice pics, bud! We're Kong freaks and we both work in the welding field? I swear that you're my Latin twin! :hilarious:

THANKS Ken!

LOL! I'm your MEXICAN Twin! :thumbs: :p You're Twinkies and I'm Gansitos! :hilarious:

I work at a Community College for the Maintenance Department. I'm making my way to an apprenticeship program to become a BMT (Building Maintenance Technician). So I'm taking Welding, Electrical, and Plumbing classes this year! :thumbs:

Welding is awesome! Tough as hell, but it demands respect! :bow:

Reactions: tridon
THANKS Ken!

LOL! I'm your MEXICAN Twin! :thumbs: :p You're Twinkies and I'm Gansitos! :hilarious:

I work at a Community College for the Maintenance Department. I'm making my way to an apprenticeship program to become a BMT (Building Maintenance Technician). So I'm taking Welding, Electrical, and Plumbing classes this year! :thumbs:

Welding is awesome! Tough as hell, but it demands respect! :bow:

Welding is definitely no easy task. My Dad's the welder, I'm just his helper *****. I don't respect the welding enough to pick up the rod. :hilarious:

And dude, come on... I have to be a Twinkie? Those things are so damn dry. :p

Reactions: bloodsnake007