Post pics of yourself!

Here is a promo shot of me for my show.

9hucnq.jpg
[/IMG]

:rofl: Unfortunately, the host only had Corona and Bud Light so I picked the lesser of the two evils. I prefer Dos Equis or regular Coors. ;)

Hell Yeah! Dos Equis all the way! :LOL:

I meant to post these pics sooner! Friday, February 28th we celebrated my wife's 26th Birthday :) Had a blast! Took her out to dinner and to a movie! (Pompeii, it was pretty DAMN good! :thumbs:) Here are some pics I want to share with my fellow NINJAS!

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

:cheers: DAMN Alcoholics! :shots: :hilarious:

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

Yup, she tied the cherry stem into a knot with her tongue! :naughty:

DSC00027.jpg

Enjoy mi Amigos!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell Yeah! Dos Equis all the way! :LOL:

I meant to post these pics sooner! Friday, February 28th we celebrated my wife's 26th Birthday :) Had a blast! Took her out to dinner and to a movie! (Pompeii, it was pretty DAMN good! :thumbs:) Here are some pics I want to share with my fellow NINJAS!

Yup, she tied the cherry stem into a knot with her tongue! :naughty:

Enjoy mi Amigos!

you must be loaded buddy.:hilarious:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
You lucky dog! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

And :bday: :facepalm: :bday: to Mrs Bloodsnake :thumbs:

THANKS Kalle! Hell Yeah I'm FU**ING lucky!!! :LOL: :naughty: Mrs Bloodsnake says "Thanks for the birthday wishes! ;) :giggle:"

AND she buys steelbooks too for Franky, when he´s asleep. How awesome isn`t that?
That is one terrific woman you have there, buddy!

Thanks Erik! :scat: Very AWESOME indeed! We would of never have gotten those THOR Steels if wasnt for her! :movie:

Blimey, looks like the title of 'Photo *****' will change this year thanks to bloodsnake007 lol :D always knew you were a big girl! :p

YAY! I'm the "PHOTO *****" of the Year! :oohyeah: Happy to know I won the title, since I didn't win $HIT for NINJA Week!!! :angry: :hilarious:

"always knew you were a big girl!" LOL! ...Wait! :( :p