DVD Post Pictures/Discuss your DVD & Rare Limited Editions!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Here's your thread if you have rare or cool DVD Limited Editions. Enjoy!

DB

Last edited by a moderator:
@filmwizard: awesome collection you got there....was surprised to see those Ghost Rider editions.....Nice!

@shadow2351jl: I would die to get that Memento signed by Nolan :D Congrats! (How did you manage to get it signed by Chris?)

I agree, that really is an incredible collection you have there filmwizard. Do you just collect DVD or have you moved on to Blu-ray as well now?

thanks guy's, i'm still collect dvd gift set's but now also blu ray set's & steel's if anyone can help me track down the french fast and furious dvd trilogy gift set with the model cars i'll be in your debt forever :)

Hii!!

Here are some random pics of my DVD Collection... I hope you enjoy it!!

Overview - October 2010
DSC01282.JPG

Overview - January 2011
DSC01974.JPG

Overview - March 2011
DSC00788.JPG

Overview - BIG MASS BEFORE THE MAKEOVER STARTS
6056837209_8ef5a40cfe.jpg

Reactions: Il Furiano
Wow loving these collections. I need to post a few of mine. Liking the Kung Fu hustle jp set I want that badly. That battle royale, oldboy and seven swords set is on the list to get too just hard to find. And I didn't know there were two sets of twins effect LE very nice I dont know if I can find those. Anyone ever willing to sell any PM me.

Toy Story Ultimate Toy Box Reg 4 Aussie
100_6264.jpg

Reservoir Dogs
100_6266.jpg

Jason Bourne Trilogy with Passport
100_6270.jpg

Horton Hears A Who reg 3 singapore plus Plush toy
100_6271.jpg

Chronological Donald vol 4
100_6272.jpg

Friends complete series
100_6265.jpg

Almost Famous the Bootleg cut plus Stillwater CD
100_6267.jpg

Transformers Optimus Prime
100_6268.jpg

Where The Wild Things Are reg 3 Indonesia plus Plush toy
100_6269.jpg

well, maybe this is it, my special edition dvd :D

My smallish collection:
P1040294.jpg

And a few more that I missed cause they are displayed elsewhere:
P1040295.jpg

All my Evil Dead DVDs, plus the rest of the collection cause it's easier, A.K.A What all my money was spent on when I had a job:
P1040299.jpg

P1040300.jpg

P1040301.jpg

:D

Reactions: Agent_DVD
Nice collection Fariz! You have an amazing Evil Dead collection Majica, you must love the movies!

Last edited:
It was a joy to browse this thread - guys you all have very cool collections! I especially liked Sammy's pics, it is always a pleasure to see properly displayed stuffs in one's home - in my opinion the selection and the arrangement of collectibles shows the enthusiam and devotion of the collector. (The mastiff also a nice find - I wish I knew which Limited edition he/she was attached to..:))

Peter Jackson's King Kong - Post your different Collector's Editions!!!

Hey... I was wondering if everyone who's on here from across the globe could post pics or links of all the editions of Peter Jackson's King Kong that's available in their country. I want to go nuts on this one!!! :drool:

Last edited: