HMV JP Buy Link - ¥3,225
Yesasia link - OUT OF STOCK
Note: Matte finish

prometheus.jpg

promjapanese.jpg

Actual picture courtesy of VRob98:
prometheusjp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do amazon Japan offer same postage cost with the more you order?

Why I ask is because I'm very interest in getting this but shipping is so expensive for just a single copy so perhaps a mini group but of about 10 copies would enable cheaper postage costs, maybe?

Do amazon Japan offer same postage cost with the more you order?

Why I ask is because I'm very interest in getting this but shipping is so expensive for just a single copy so perhaps a mini group but of about 10 copies would enable cheaper postage costs, maybe?

You will not be able to do a mini GB for this as Amazon.jp only let you order 1 copy per customer for this.
It is always better to order more than one item as that way the shipping cost is not so bad. (A few different steels)

Reactions: Jb162009
I have just ordered Prometheus and 2 x The Dark Knight Rises and the total only came to £69 including shipping with DHL, it's normally £30 shipping alone for a Steelbook with Amazon Japan, bargain lol

Reactions: pokjak290
Interested to see the slip on this.

Once pics are posted expect this one to sell out soon if it as proper slip and not just a back card like The Amazing Spiderman

My estimated arrival listed on Amazon is in 4 days, so I will take some pics if they are not posted by then.
Thanks man, it will be the deciding factor for me as I currently have it bundled with other titles including Dredd out end of June, if no slip then will cancel straight away ;)

Thanks man, it will be the deciding factor for me as I currently have it bundled with other titles including Dredd out end of June, if no slip then will cancel straight away ;)

I am worried.. IF amazon.jp sent out this steel 1st before another steel release. NO CANCELLATION :D

I am worried.. IF amazon.jp sent out this steel 1st before another steel release. NO CANCELLATION :D
I know what you mean and I don't want to jinx my order either hehe but I preordered 4 steelbooks back in Feb to be shipped together & currently 2/4 are in stock but no split shipment thanks god :p

Reactions: pokjak290
I know what you mean and I don't want to jinx my order either hehe but I preordered 4 steelbooks back in Feb to be shipped together & currently 2/4 are in stock but no split shipment thanks god :p

I am worry coz i am pre order too with ONE in stock & ONE release in July. IF this steel NOT SUPERB for me, i will cancel it. Hopefully, no split shipment like you :D

the fact that other retailers get it .... make me think its 4k total split between the retailers.

Still 999 left on amazon !!

If this ends up having a killer slip then it will sell out fast. :p

I want to see pictures of the slip first before I decide, as I am really not liking those tiny slips JP are doing at the moment !!! :cool:

Last edited:
Still 999 left on amazon !!

If this ends up having a killer slip then it will sell out fast. :p

I want to see pictures of the slip first before I decide, as I am really not liking those tiny slips JP are doing at the moment !!! :cool:

Still debating whether to keep my order or not. We're just 3 days away from release date. Had this ordered with Sucker Punch...so it would be nice to see the photos before actual release.

Still debating whether to keep my order or not. We're just 3 days away from release date. Had this ordered with Sucker Punch...so it would be nice to see the photos before actual release.

dv8mad said he will post pictures when he gets it this week Alex..;)

I had this on order but seeing as there are quite a few left I canceled as I also want to see pictures of the slip before I decide. :thumbs:

Hopefully by Friday we will no one way or the other!!

Reactions: AlexG