SCHEDULE
coming

2014 Info
EXCLUSIVES!!! - Direct from CCI
EXHIBITORS - Complete
ARTIST ALLEY - Complete

Last edited:
image.jpg

“Jurassic World” by Mark Englert. 24″ x 36″ 7-color Screenprint. Ed of 500.

For more info, Text JURASSIC to 834567 for updates on when and where to pick up the poster at SDCC… it also may be a good idea to follow @JurassicPark on Twitter and @JurassicWorld on Instagram.

REGULAR EDITION
Screen Print 24x36
Numbered Edition of 500
All will be distributed for free at San Diego Comic Con
2 drops Thursday
2 drops Friday
1 drop Saturday
The first 75 to 100 people at each drop (tbd location) will receive a card to hold their place in line and will then exchange for a print.

Drops will be randomly announced through the below channels. Text will be quickest for you.

Twitter - @JurassicPark
Instagram - @JurassicWorld
Text - Jurassic to 834567

You don't need a badge to get these, they will be given out at locations near the convention center.

Last edited:
image.jpg

MINI POSTER
11x17 digital print
1,500 produced
These will only be distributed to those who show up for the drops and do not get a screen print.
Our good friends at Legendary will have a small quantity as well so follow them and stop by their awesome booth!

So hard annoying trying to get there from the Uk wanting to go next year and may try and arrange it around a 3 month stay in America on a travel visa.

Would be cool just a big commitment.

Been working out so I can do my best Captain Britain

I see that SDCC have issued a law suit to Salt Lake City Comic Con for using Comic Con in thier title! Looks like they're trying to claim that term as a trademark! How dopey can you get eh?

seeing some of the cast signed posters on ebay have me super jealous of those who were able to score these in person. The ones that have caught my eye have been The Hobbit, Walking Dead with Andy Lincoln, The Following with Kevin Bacon, Ant Man with Michael Douglas, and than I see outside of the Con Sin City 2 had a signing with Robert Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson and Josh Brolin, that's crazy.

I might have to do everything I can to attend SDCC within the next two years. The thing that scares me though is the raffle system. Like having to sleep outside in a line just to get a chance at one of these signings, only to be denied and end up empty handed.

Reactions: Xavier
There's like 2-3 hurdles before you even get to the show, getting tickets, getting a hotel, getting the parking (if you need)

seeing some of the cast signed posters on ebay have me super jealous of those who were able to score these in person. The ones that have caught my eye have been The Hobbit, Walking Dead with Andy Lincoln, The Following with Kevin Bacon, Ant Man with Michael Douglas, and than I see outside of the Con Sin City 2 had a signing with Robert Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson and Josh Brolin, that's crazy.

I might have to do everything I can to attend SDCC within the next two years. The thing that scares me though is the raffle system. Like having to sleep outside in a line just to get a chance at one of these signings, only to be denied and end up empty handed.

SDCC isn't a con where you can do everything. There just so much to do and honestly, most of your time will be spent waiting on lines. But its worth it.

I'll upload my vids over the weekend.

And I did the Walking Dead Escape again this year....with the original Black Power Ranger.

Ok so here was my day in Hall H on Sat.

Got in late and didn't see WB's introducing the DC trinity. Can't believe they decided to kick things off with that. Though the 5min appearance and footage is leaked online already.

I got in right when Jupiter's Ascending was ending.

Mad Max kick things off for me.

Then Colbert came out in costume to moderate The Hobbit panel.

Fast forward a few hours and nerds are getting impatient for the Marvel panel.

Ant Man entrance

Avengers' danced out. Lords of Kobol, this was f'king awesome

Then the Mad Titan himself came out.

So worth it waiting for this panel and the Age of Ultron footage we saw.

Sorry for the double post but it only allowed me to post 5 media pieces at a time.