1.JPG

SCHEDULE
coming

2014 Info
EXCLUSIVES!!! - Direct from CCI
EXHIBITORS - Complete
ARTIST ALLEY - Complete

Last edited:
I'm targeting 2015 for my first time. Would like to go this year, but I doubt I could get that much time off work so soon into my tenure with the company.

I got mine too, but without preview night unfortunately because SDCC would place you in the checkout line in random. Someone on FB mentioned that he went to SDCC for 26 years straight but was unable to get tickets for this year since they put him near the end of the line. You gotta feel for that guy :(

that sucks, there really should a full loyalty program, if you've gone for like 10+ years (before it was uber popular to go) then you should literally be given a special email saying this is your ticket if you want it, no lines, no fuss, no muss.

I say 10+ years since according to wikipedia SDCC didn't even have the whole convention space until 2004, they were not drastically selling out to this extent until 2009.

I believe there should be programs like that for attendees.

Reactions: tridon and poncholo
I was put in the back of the line too. It was 1:30pm eastern and I still didn't get in. Luckily my friend was the one the first people in and got badges for all of us. It definitely helps if you go with people. Better chances.

Just booked my flight too.

How i can get tickets to this? and if sold out, how i can get tickets for next year?

Last edited:
Waited "online" for an hour and a half, and nothin - sold out before i could even get a chance to purchase.....they really need to figure something else out - this is ridiculous!

I don't know if anyone from press or even preregistration were able to get their badges. I'm waiting for news or updates from members on FB to see if they were successful. 2 hours spent here hoping I would get the preview night but no success. I can't complain much, I've got the other 4 days form preregistration.

Reactions: spawnshop
Pretty bummed out... I was supposed to be there this year. As usual, though, all the "real life" payments and bills popped up right when I was saving up for San Diego.

Read this.
http://www.comic-con.org/toucan/attending-comic-con-101-open-online-registration

The ticket purchasing system changes almost every year. So its hard to say for next year. But its also very much important and up to you to keep up with SDCC ticket news. It is quite a chore to get tickets.

Thanks for the info :thumbs: much appreciated.

But i think i am going to follow Blumaster´s plan and try to go 2015 or 2016 comic con, sounds more realistic than going this year.

Ticket sales this year were horrible. I was trying to help out some other friends and I didn't even get to the front of the line. So stupid. Would rather it be a mad dash than this random crapola

Reactions: spawnshop