1.JPG

SCHEDULE
coming

2014 Info
EXCLUSIVES!!! - Direct from CCI
EXHIBITORS - Complete
ARTIST ALLEY - Complete

Last edited:
Will try to describe it in a few words. 150K people roaming the streets and the convention center, lots of cosplay, tons of panels, celebrities, and exhibitors. Best to youtube some vids to get an idea of the insanity.

Just watched a few Vlogs, looks crazy, would love to go someday

Those Hasbro Exclusives OMG my wallet is already burning and they have not even released which mondos will be available EEK!

One day I hope I'll be able to go to one of these. San Diego is so far far away from here :(

Some new exclusives at the show.

Jason Edmiston will be at booth #5015 in the Illustrators section signing art, making friends and hopefully taking a picture with yours truly. Aside from these pieces he will also be bringing a few remaining AP, regular and variant copies of some of his most recent prints including: Transformers, Texas Chain Saw, Disney Queens, Michael Myers and MORE!

View attachment 75084

“Godzilla” 11″ X 14″ Edition of 40 $30

Visitors to the PSA booth #5617 can enter for a chance to win the original acrylic-on-canvas Godzilla artwork created for the magazine's August 2014 cover by renowned artist Arthur K. Miller. Valued at more than $3,000, the custom-framed artwork will be given away to a lucky visitor in a random drawing among those who register at the PSA booth during the convention. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.

godzilla-smr-2014jul2-s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just noticed that the padres are not in town during the con, makes sense and I think Petco is being used by Nerdist, but still LoL

I could though imagine a game there though, the could have costume night with SDCC themed jerseys, you know the players would love it. I bet though before the explosion of SDCC the Padres would play during SDCC

Hi, I am planning to hit CC next year...could you tell me where can I get an info how to get on this event?
I mean, where is it possible to order the tickets, are there different tickets, different prices, are those tickets shipped worldwide etc. Any useful information will be helpful to plan in for the 2015;)