Sicario (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.37) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: April 3, 2018
Purchase links: Type A - Type B - Type C - Quarter Slip - Triple Pack - Quadruple Pack (Pre-order on March 8, at 4PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.49 (Type A) - $38.69 (Type B) - $38.29 (Type C) - $36.89 (1/4 Slip)
Notes: 1600 copies (Type A) - 1100 copies (Type B) - 1200 copies (Type C) - 600 copies (Quarter Slip)
Group Buy: hosted by Aniv Quarter Slip - Lenti - Full Slip - Full Slip (UV)
QP_THUMB.jpgTP_THUMB.jpg28698896_1334566426687836_3347254941696988995_o.jpg28619018_1334566433354502_3544474900644380867_o.jpg28514835_1334566440021168_6809865585027168441_o.jpg28515183_1334566500021162_4890752104743403994_o.jpg
0000.jpg
14324425_955559664588516_5363174822144358010_o.jpg
DWAaa0TVwAEyO0n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is plain weird as to why he removed them ! How do you collect a PA release without their Signature PA Sticker !? :rolleyes:

He’s not removing them because he doesn’t get editions that have them. The stickers are only available through PA’s web store. Some, if not most of the Korean resellers, buy from local retailers or other web stores that do not get editions with stickers. :)

Reactions: Actarus
He’s not removing them because he doesn’t get editions that have them. The stickers are only available through PA’s web store. Some, if not most of the Korean resellers, buy from local retailers or other web stores that do not get editions with stickers. :)
:whistle:Now i'm wondering:dunno: if i should cancel my order from him, with that small detail that i was unaware of :OMG::OMG:. Given that my country was removed from their list due to a once damage box:cautious: resulting in a small damage on slip:cautious:, have react to an email they reply to me,:cautious:since then no info since 2 week.:oops::dunno::bag:(n)

I did not know that :thumbs: So not all the print run is sold online Domestic and International ?
They have part of the print run allocated to be sold Domestically though 2nd party !?

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I did not know that :thumbs: So not all the print run is sold online Domestic and International ?
They have part of the print run allocated to be sold Domestically though 2nd party !?
Yes, it's kinda like if i went over to BB or WM and asked them to sell some copies of my exclusive. You didnt really think all stock was exclusive to online? They would have wayy more stock left if that were the case. It is also the reason why blockbuster/famous movie preorders sellout within minutes sometimes. Their stock is very limited when they put up for preorder. Mostly, if an edition is limited to 700 copies, not all of it is going up for preorder. I assume it's more like 2-300. Probably even less if they allowed GBs.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T and Actarus
Yes, it's kinda like if i went over to BB or WM and asked them to sell some copies of my exclusive. You didnt really think all stock was exclusive to online? They would have wayy more stock left if that were the case. It is also the reason why blockbuster/famous movie preorders sellout within minutes sometimes. Their stock is very limited when they put up for preorder. Mostly, if an edition is limited to 700 copies, not all of it is going up for preorder. I assume it's more like 2-300. Probably even less if they allowed GBs.

Yeah for PA since they usually don't do GBs, I actually thought that all stock was sold online :bag: I guess I am not too bright :emb:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
@Actarus It's not that they don't do GBs, it's that rarely anyone hosts PA GBs. That being said, for this release, Aniv did host GBs (all OOS now) but no one updated the OP of this thread. Until now.

PA/NOVA do this all the time. You can find their exclusive releases on yesasia normally at some point in time, minus the sticker and sometimes without some of the goodies included

@Actarus It's not that they don't do GBs, it's that rarely anyone hosts PA GBs. That being said, for this release, Aniv did host GBs (all OOS now) but no one updated the OP of this thread. Until now.

Yes I know he did for this release, but it is the first PA GB I Witness. Nevertheless the GB quantities were not that big so I didn't feel it would impact the Pre-Orders, but keeping some part of the print run to distribute it locally with some Korean Retailers I did not know that.

PA/NOVA do this all the time. You can find their exclusive releases on yesasia normally at some point in time, minus the sticker and sometimes without some of the goodies included

Oh that is weird, less goodies included ? o_O The PA Sticker being Omitted I find this weird as I feel it is their Signature with custom unique made stickers.

Yes I know he did for this release, but it is the first PA GB I Witness. Nevertheless the GB quantities were not that big so I didn't feel it would impact the Pre-Orders, but keeping some part of the print run to distribute it locally with some Korean Retailers I did not know that.

Oh that is weird, less goodies included ? o_O The PA Sticker being Omitted I find this weird as I feel it is their Signature with custom unique made stickers.
keep in mind its not advertised as "exclusive" or anything so its not like they are hiding anything or trying to mismarket them

As far as I know the PA exclusives that are sold at Korean retailers are the same exact editions but they don't have the stickers. The only way to guarantee a sticker is to buy direct. Everything else is identical from what I have seen.

I think it would look better with matte/rougher surfaced paper instead of glossy one :dunno:
Completely agree, maybe that with a glossy or different texture black part.

Bit annoyed I went with yellow one now and not the glow in the dark one, but I'll be displaying this as just the steel anyway. Still really looking forward to it.

Completely agree, maybe that with a glossy or different texture black part.

Bit annoyed I went with yellow one now and not the glow in the dark one, but I'll be displaying this as just the steel anyway. Still really looking forward to it.
Same, I bought the yellow one too because the majority of PA slips that I have are dark colored. Oh well, at least it has some embossing, not just a flat, lazy slip :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
It sounded to me like just the A slip (GITD) had some issues with the coating not adhering properly to the case? And so there will be a shipping delay. But if I understood correctly, it's only a very short delay. Anyone with either better Korean or a better translator?

I was hoping for some embossing on that A slip, but it looks like none. Still nice-looking, just not quite as "deluxe" as I'd hoped. (Hard to tell from those photos, though.)

• Thanks
Reactions: tonovember
i did not understand a single thing from the auto-translation...
is it just a delay because there are damage slips?

It sounded to me like just the A slip (GITD) had some issues with the coating not adhering properly to the case? And so there will be a shipping delay. But if I understood correctly, it's only a very short delay. Anyone with either better Korean or a better translator?

I was hoping for some embossing on that A slip, but it looks like none. Still nice-looking, just not quite as "deluxe" as I'd hoped. (Hard to tell from those photos, though.)
That's basically what I got from it too... there's a short delay due to an issue with the Type A slips (as pictured).

• Thanks
Reactions: tonovember
As far as I know the PA exclusives that are sold at Korean retailers are the same exact editions but they don't have the stickers. The only way to guarantee a sticker is to buy direct. Everything else is identical from what I have seen.

Yes, heard the same from korean retailers.