SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Feb 10, 2015
Wisconsin
SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Hello and welcome to my Star Wars themed mancave. As you can see I am a huge fan of both Star Wars Trilogies. The statues you see here are from Sideshow Collectibles' Premium Format line. The collection itself is still very much a collection in progress, I couldn't tell you when I'll be finished but I do know that I am not done yet and I still have more statues on the way and I also have more posters/prints that will be added once they are framed.

The cabinets you see here are from Ikea, but all the parts are sold separately. The units themselves are called Besta, the doors are called Sindvik, and the interior lights are called Stotta.

In addition to the Star Wars collection the room features a Samsung 46" 3D LED TV, a Samsung HT-E5400 3D Home Theater System, as well as a Sony PS3 and a PS4.

20645872726_f08de58eb8_b.jpg

28261847536_c5fd4cb006_b.jpg

20645786006_044c2abe29_b.jpg

23131422163_b3a25e8682_b.jpg

Han Solo Premium Format

20484124900_668a48e1f7_b.jpg

19682667000_a6f95f265b_b.jpg

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Premium Format

28545080820_1e940cbe28_b.jpg

20484033428_97bde53e50_b.jpg

Boba Fett Premium Format

20672126035_e602cfbed7_b.jpg

20645848566_394e2935d4_b.jpg

20678827501_5390a41116_b.jpg

20049555074_4c6a6d4260_b.jpg

Chewbacca Premium Format

20678801181_19f56e7658_b.jpg

20678796901_162ba943fd_b.jpg

Darth Vader Premium Format - Exclusive

20678813581_0555e08bbe_b.jpg

20662844162_52fa5ee902_b.jpg

20672092385_1720e9f451_b.jpg

Anakin Skywalker Premium Format - Exclusive

28074197060_9e7e0297b5_b.jpg

28253280852_f9961a2099_b.jpg

Darth Maul Premium Format

20672075315_7261cce184_b.jpg

20672076165_27950800eb_b.jpg

Stormtrooper Premium Format

22729120281_abb9fe77a8_b.jpg

21265702878_788f4142f7_b.jpg

21265488890_4e3cf8f08e_b.jpg

C-3PO Premium Format

28215897371_a125546844_b.jpg

28190477082_4e8bc97a02_b.jpg

27678867873_123e0f0d31_b.jpg

Han Solo in Carbonite XL Rug from ThinkGeek.com

20678779531_59d29a13aa_b.jpg

"The Bad Guys" Celebration VI Print by Doug Wheatley

20678772841_1326368a1f_b.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
Well, I knew HT would deliver. Everything looks great.

I'm still not going to venture into 1:6. I'll be waiting for the Kylo Ren PF, unless it doesn't fit in a besta, then I'll see if HT makes him in 1:4, and if not then I might have to settle for the sixth scale HT. There is a slight possibility that I don't end up liking the character, but I think I like the design of the outfit by itself enough just to buy it.

I know you're a Phasma fan Lou, and I'm sure they'll have her up for order soon. I wonder if they'll make her out of real chrome?

By the way they released a higher quality photo of the XM Boba.

11951897_991921140858151_8085777302339262861_n.jpg

The more I see of this the more it just looks too busy for my taste.

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
You are? LOL! I don't collect 1/6 and I want that damn Kylo figure bad! Kinda sad not to see Phasma though.

Just order it, you know you want to ;)

I'm still not going to venture into 1:6. I'll be waiting for the Kylo Ren PF, unless it doesn't fit in a besta, then I'll see if HT makes him in 1:4, and if not then I might have to settle for the sixth scale HT. There is a slight possibility that I don't end up liking the character, but I think I like the design of the outfit by itself enough just to buy it.

I know you're a Phasma fan Lou, and I'm sure they'll have her up for order soon. I wonder if they'll make her out of real chrome?

That smoke doesn't look good. It looks like foam or like his jet pack is shooting out bubble bath.

That smoke doesn't look good. It looks like foam or like his jet pack is shooting out bubble bath.

Exactly! I've seen a couple of different companies try to do the jetpack smoke with Boba and Jango and it just doesn't look that great. I suppose this does look a bit better than the 1:7 Koto Jango though, his smoke effect looked like long grey hair. I just don't know if it looks good enough for a statue thats going to have an MSRP of like $700 and ends up costing $2K+ here in the U.S. But if someone has been looking for a very highly dynamic Fett piece this is probably going to be it.

I'm diggin' it! It's like a the Unleashed line meets the Mythos line. Almost like what they Mythos line could have been if SS had bigger balls, LOL!

Phasma in 1/4 scale man! I'm droolin' at the thought of how awesome it's going to be!

Just order it, you know you want to ;)

Really? LOL! Well, I guess it isn't for everyone.

Yeah, yeah, I really do! DAMMIT!

I'm diggin' it! It's like a the Unleashed line meets the Mythos line. Almost like what they Mythos line could have been if SS had bigger balls, LOL!

Phasma in 1/4 scale man! I'm droolin' at the thought of how awesome it's going to be!

The Mythos line definitely would have been better if they were quarter scale. Once I see in hand pics of this I could totally change my mind about it.

Phasma in quarter scale will be huge, almost as huge as Chewie. Okay, maybe not that big, but she will still be big lol.

I just ordered a Lego Poe Dameron X-Wing :D.

The Mythos line definitely would have been better if they were quarter scale. Once I see in hand pics of this I could totally change my mind about it.

Phasma in quarter scale will be huge, almost as huge as Chewie. Okay, maybe not that big, but she will still be big lol.

Cool! My wife said I should go to Walmart at midnite like in the old days. LMAO!

I don't mind that the Mythos line is 1/5. They are awesome! The XM Boba though is like on a whole other level for me though. I hope they show Vader at the Singapore show too!

Cool! My wife said I should go to Walmart at midnite like in the old days. LMAO!

I don't mind that the Mythos line is 1/5. They are awesome! The XM Boba though is like on a whole other level for me though. I hope they show Vader at the Singapore show too!

LOL. I'm too lazy to go to the midnight madness thing. Plus I just don't feel like dealing with people pushing and shoving everywhere just to buy their $20 figure. It was fun when I was a teen, now I'm old and crabby lol.

I keep forgetting how massive the XM Boba is going to be. I'm really going to need to see the thing next to something just so I can get an accurate sense of this things size.

Exactly! I've seen a couple of different companies try to do the jetpack smoke with Boba and Jango and it just doesn't look that great. I suppose this does look a bit better than the 1:7 Koto Jango though, his smoke effect looked like long grey hair. I just don't know if it looks good enough for a statue thats going to have an MSRP of like $700 and ends up costing $2K+ here in the U.S. But if someone has been looking for a very highly dynamic Fett piece this is probably going to be it.

Of course maybe I shouldn't be bashing it since I ordered the Spiderman PF and that has a smoke effect on the base that kind of looks like marshmallows.

The 1/6 force is strong with you...just do it. Ha, okay I'll stop.

Yeah it doesn't matter as long as you like it. I don't think it looks terrible, but like Josh said I don't think it looks good enough to drop the extra $800 on it.

Nice! I didn't know you collected Star Wars Legos. I stopped at Target this morning just to check out the Star Wars aisle. I have to admit it was pretty cool. I didn't buy anything since I don't collect figures or legos, but I think you guys should at least stop and check it out.

Well Sideshow announced they'll have stuff coming soon.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/star-wars-the-force-awakens-collectibles/

Every other company had product up for sale today...Sideshow puts out a statement that they may have product coming in the future but they can't say what it is (because the truth is they probably have nothing even planned yet). Ha ha

LOL.

Just as I figured, a little standard picture from the movie with a sign that says stuff is coming soon with no details as of what. I guess I'm happy that they are confirming stuff is coming though. Just wish they could have confirmed what.

Of course maybe I shouldn't be bashing it since I ordered the Spiderman PF and that has a smoke effect on the base that kind of looks like marshmallows.

Yeah it doesn't matter as long as you like it. I don't think it looks terrible, but like Josh said I don't think it looks good enough to drop the extra $800 on it.

Nice! I didn't know you collected Star Wars Legos. I stopped at Target this morning just to check out the Star Wars aisle. I have to admit it was pretty cool. I didn't buy anything since I don't collect figures or legos, but I think you guys should at least stop and check it out.

LOL. That Spidey smoke does kind of look like marshmallows.

I definitely don't collect Legos, or the cheaper toys anymore, but Legos were probably one of my all-time favorite toys when I was a kid. So once in a blue moon I might pick up a set just for nostalgia purposes, and I can't think of a more nostalgic reason than SW ;).

LOL. I'm too lazy to go to the midnight madness thing. Plus I just don't feel like dealing with people pushing and shoving everywhere just to buy their $20 figure. It was fun when I was a teen, now I'm old and crabby lol.

I keep forgetting how massive the XM Boba is going to be. I'm really going to need to see the thing next to something just so I can get an accurate sense of this things size.

I took my Boba PF out of the cabinet last night to try and get an idea of how large the XM one will be. It's going to be massive! Not to mention, heavy!

Yeah, I'm with ya on the old and crabby part, LOL! I really have to watch it too since all those toys and figures are just calling me bigtime!

Just saw this: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=59128516 This would make a PF look tiny LOL.

Must..........resist..........getting.........cool figure......:(.

Well Sideshow announced they'll have stuff coming soon.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/star-wars-the-force-awakens-collectibles/

Every other company had product up for sale today...Sideshow puts out a statement that they may have product coming in the future but they can't say what it is (because the truth is they probably have nothing even planned yet). Ha ha

LMAO! :wtf: SS, "Hey guys! We don't actually have to come up with new product for Force Friday. All we have to do is make an official announcement!" Everyone in room claps! I would like to think that "coming soon" really means COMING SOON! I think I know better though.

I stopped by my local WM since we don't have a Tarket within 60 miles. You wouldn't believe how hard it was to resist! Damn the kid in me.

OMG! You're killing me man! LOL!

LOL.

Just as I figured, a little standard picture from the movie with a sign that says stuff is coming soon with no details as of what. I guess I'm happy that they are confirming stuff is coming though. Just wish they could have confirmed what.

LOL. That Spidey smoke does kind of look like marshmallows.

I definitely don't collect Legos, or the cheaper toys anymore, but Legos were probably one of my all-time favorite toys when I was a kid. So once in a blue moon I might pick up a set just for nostalgia purposes, and I can't think of a more nostalgic reason than SW ;).

I went ahead and preordered the Kylo FX saber from BBTS;

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=ZRTY10072&mode=retail

Also, you guys see this?

11999055_1038474019497666_4046071605566705509_n.jpg

I wonder if it is the same as XM though where they can't distribute in the US.

I took my Boba PF out of the cabinet last night to try and get an idea of how large the XM one will be. It's going to be massive! Not to mention, heavy!

Yeah, I'm with ya on the old and crabby part, LOL! I really have to watch it too since all those toys and figures are just calling me bigtime!

LMAO! :wtf: SS, "Hey guys! We don't actually have to come up with new product for Force Friday. All we have to do is make an official announcement!" Everyone in room claps! I would like to think that "coming soon" really means COMING SOON! I think I know better though.

I stopped by my local WM since we don't have a Tarket within 60 miles. You wouldn't believe how hard it was to resist! Damn the kid in me.

Also, you guys see this?

Yeah I don't think they have distribution rights to the USA. I saw the Captain America they did, it was pretty impressive.

Nice score on the Kylo Ren lightsaber. They actually had one on the shelf at Target when I was there, I think it cost $199.99.

Also, you guys see this?

LOL. They totally were clapping in the room when one of their "geniuses" came up with how the announcement would go. I saw Alex say she thinks there will be something around December. I'll believe it when I see it.

Congrats on ordering the Kylo Ren saber! The kid in me wants that thing so badly!

I just read this:

SSAlex;5118289 said:
Sadly the Vader LSF will not be seen at all this year as it's still going through extensive revisions. Hopefully it will be finished and shown off in 2016!

I'm not sure if you were still planning on getting this piece or not Lou, but its going to be awhile before we see anything.

Yeah I don't think they have distribution rights to the USA. I saw the Captain America they did, it was pretty impressive.

Nice score on the Kylo Ren lightsaber. They actually had one on the shelf at Target when I was there, I think it cost $199.99.

Its a really cool announcement, but from what I've heard too there are no U.S. distribution rights. So these will just be more pieces I won't be affording.

Thanks! I drove up to the closest Target to me, but they didn't have any. I did buy a Kylo Ren figure and some T-shirts though. :)

Yeah, I read about the dist. rights. I guess it'll be another thing where the piece will have to be able to make my inner geek boner go boom to determine whether I get it or not.

LOL. They totally were clapping in the room when one of their "geniuses" came up with how the announcement would go. I saw Alex say she thinks there will be something around December. I'll believe it when I see it.

Congrats on ordering the Kylo Ren saber! The kid in me wants that thing so badly!

I just read this:

I'm not sure if you were still planning on getting this piece or not Lou, but its going to be awhile before we see anything.

Its a really cool announcement, but from what I've heard too there are no U.S. distribution rights. So these will just be more pieces I won't be affording.

Yeah, I'll be picking and choosing. Won't be expecting to get all of them.

Not surprised, LOL! SS has gone the way of GG for me. If they make something I like, then great! If not, no worries. There are other companies making high-end product now.

I ordered the Yoda one also for my youngest so we can duel at the midnight showing of TFA. :D

December isn't bad. At least that is when the movie comes out.

Reactions: SithLord84
Thanks! I drove up to the closest Target to me, but they didn't have any. I did buy a Kylo Ren figure and some T-shirts though. :)

Yeah, I read about the dist. rights. I guess it'll be another thing where the piece will have to be able to make my inner geek boner go boom to determine whether I get it or not.

Yeah, I'll be picking and choosing. Won't be expecting to get all of them.

Not surprised, LOL! SS has gone the way of GG for me. If they make something I like, then great! If not, no worries. There are other companies making high-end product now.

I ordered the Yoda one also for my youngest so we can duel at the midnight showing of TFA. :D

December isn't bad. At least that is when the movie comes out.

Sounds like an awesome little haul you got yourself there. I'm still having a hard time grasping that there are brand new SW toys out for a brand new SW movie that is only a few months away. :D

The cool thing with Iron Studios is they have a whole bunch of different scales coming out.

That upcoming lightsaber duel with you and your kid sounds like a blast! I'm sure there will be tons of people geeking out in the parking lots with their lightsabers just like at every SW premiere.

December isn't bad, but I'm going to honest, I'm not happy about it. I already know how SS is when they say they'll have a piece coming up for order at a certain time. HT got their **** together and they've only had the license for what like a year now? I'm just sick of SS putting SW on the back burner so they can concentrate on more DC and Marvel all the time.

By the way you have to get this :D : http://www.superherostuff.com/star-...rdboard-cutout.html?itemcd=standupswtfaphasma

Sounds like an awesome little haul you got yourself there. I'm still having a hard time grasping that there are brand new SW toys out for a brand new SW movie that is only a few months away. :D

The cool thing with Iron Studios is they have a whole bunch of different scales coming out.

That upcoming lightsaber duel with you and your kid sounds like a blast! I'm sure there will be tons of people geeking out in the parking lots with their lightsabers just like at every SW premiere.

December isn't bad, but I'm going to honest, I'm not happy about it. I already know how SS is when they say they'll have a piece coming up for order at a certain time. HT got their **** together and they've only had the license for what like a year now? I'm just sick of SS putting SW on the back burner so they can concentrate on more DC and Marvel all the time.

By the way you have to get this :D : http://www.superherostuff.com/star-wars-the-force-awakens/standees/star-wars-force-awakens-captain-phasma-cardboard-cutout.html?itemcd=standupswtfaphasma

Yes! Yes I do! LOL! I'm mo excited to see this character in action. Even more than Kylo.

No doubt! I'll believe it when I see it. Not to mention another year, at least, before it's on our shelves.

BTW, a friend told me that Walmart has a bunch of different TFA shirts also, so I'll be checking that out today or tomorrow. What size are you Josh? Terp?

Reactions: SithLord84