SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Feb 10, 2015
Wisconsin
SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Hello and welcome to my Star Wars themed mancave. As you can see I am a huge fan of both Star Wars Trilogies. The statues you see here are from Sideshow Collectibles' Premium Format line. The collection itself is still very much a collection in progress, I couldn't tell you when I'll be finished but I do know that I am not done yet and I still have more statues on the way and I also have more posters/prints that will be added once they are framed.

The cabinets you see here are from Ikea, but all the parts are sold separately. The units themselves are called Besta, the doors are called Sindvik, and the interior lights are called Stotta.

In addition to the Star Wars collection the room features a Samsung 46" 3D LED TV, a Samsung HT-E5400 3D Home Theater System, as well as a Sony PS3 and a PS4.

20645872726_f08de58eb8_b.jpg

28261847536_c5fd4cb006_b.jpg

20645786006_044c2abe29_b.jpg

23131422163_b3a25e8682_b.jpg

Han Solo Premium Format

20484124900_668a48e1f7_b.jpg

19682667000_a6f95f265b_b.jpg

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Premium Format

28545080820_1e940cbe28_b.jpg

20484033428_97bde53e50_b.jpg

Boba Fett Premium Format

20672126035_e602cfbed7_b.jpg

20645848566_394e2935d4_b.jpg

20678827501_5390a41116_b.jpg

20049555074_4c6a6d4260_b.jpg

Chewbacca Premium Format

20678801181_19f56e7658_b.jpg

20678796901_162ba943fd_b.jpg

Darth Vader Premium Format - Exclusive

20678813581_0555e08bbe_b.jpg

20662844162_52fa5ee902_b.jpg

20672092385_1720e9f451_b.jpg

Anakin Skywalker Premium Format - Exclusive

28074197060_9e7e0297b5_b.jpg

28253280852_f9961a2099_b.jpg

Darth Maul Premium Format

20672075315_7261cce184_b.jpg

20672076165_27950800eb_b.jpg

Stormtrooper Premium Format

22729120281_abb9fe77a8_b.jpg

21265702878_788f4142f7_b.jpg

21265488890_4e3cf8f08e_b.jpg

C-3PO Premium Format

28215897371_a125546844_b.jpg

28190477082_4e8bc97a02_b.jpg

27678867873_123e0f0d31_b.jpg

Han Solo in Carbonite XL Rug from ThinkGeek.com

20678779531_59d29a13aa_b.jpg

"The Bad Guys" Celebration VI Print by Doug Wheatley

20678772841_1326368a1f_b.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
Yeah, I've tried keeping an eye on some pieces, but always end up missing the sale. Been checking every morning though.

I hear, or read, that they will still be making PT and OT PF's, but no more TCW, and have no plans at all for Rebels which sucks because that means no Ahsoka Tano. Now I have to rely on XM or IS making her. Or maybe HT! But, a Battledroid is still possible. I'd love to see them do one of those, a Super BD, and a Droideka. XM or IS too!

Thats good. Hopefully you'll be able to snag one during one of these sales.

Man, I can't believe nobody has done a nice Ahsoka piece yet. I bet GG might get to her since they did those smaller Rebels maquettes. Maybe making a statue of her from TCW might have been too risky because she was so young, I'm not sure how many collectors would have wanted her. But now that she's older that could help a lot.

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
Thats good. Hopefully you'll be able to snag one during one of these sales.

Man, I can't believe nobody has done a nice Ahsoka piece yet. I bet GG might get to her since they did those smaller Rebels maquettes. Maybe making a statue of her from TCW might have been too risky because she was so young, I'm not sure how many collectors would have wanted her. But now that she's older that could help a lot.

Hard to say. Alot of fans don't like Rebels at all. I'm still keeping an open mind and enjoying it for what it is FWIW. Many seem to want her in her TCW outfit past Season 3. Personally, I'll take her in any outfit as long as it is 1/5 or bigger.

Kinda hoping that too.

Reactions: SithLord84
Hard to say. Alot of fans don't like Rebels at all. I'm still keeping an open mind and enjoying it for what it is FWIW. Many seem to want her in her TCW outfit past Season 3. Personally, I'll take her in any outfit as long as it is 1/5 or bigger.

Kinda hoping that too.

One thing that I'd guaran-damn-tee is that if Ahsoka would have some T&A in her redesign we'd be seeing a PF of her rolling out before a lot of others. With her being on a kids show I know why they didn't want to design her like that, but as an adult I'd like to see her flaunting a little more skin like Shaak Ti from TFU lol.

The more I think about the Cody PF I just don't know if I even like the character enough to drop that much on him, regardless of the plain base. I'm thinking if he was $300 I'd still have trouble convincing myself to pull the trigger. There are still so many characters that I don't have, and I don't think I'd want to put Cody on the to-get list ahead of the others unless I really got a steal on him. A 25% off from Midtown probably wouldn't be enough for me.

One thing that I'd guaran-damn-tee is that if Ahsoka would have some T&A in her redesign we'd be seeing a PF of her rolling out before a lot of others. With her being on a kids show I know why they didn't want to design her like that, but as an adult I'd like to see her flaunting a little more skin like Shaak Ti from TFU lol.

The more I think about the Cody PF I just don't know if I even like the character enough to drop that much on him, regardless of the plain base. I'm thinking if he was $300 I'd still have trouble convincing myself to pull the trigger. There are still so many characters that I don't have, and I don't think I'd want to put Cody on the to-get list ahead of the others unless I really got a steal on him. A 25% off from Midtown probably wouldn't be enough for me.

I love the Clone look more than Stormtrooper TBH not to mention the character developement for alot of these guys in TCW, and how Cody is now iconic for being the first to act on Order 66. This is one I've wanted for a long time. Again, just not $400 want, LOL! I know I sound like a broken record by now. I know I'll cave, but will wait as long as possible to see if there are any deals.

LOL! Sounds about right. Give her a pair of knockers and she'll fly right off the shelves. ;) There are many on FB though who keep asking for a 1/4 piece of her. I just posted on Filoni's page about making it happen. Guess we'll see. :)

Statue collectiong may be limited to just a couple a year for me, maybe. I've been wanting to get a bike, again, for some time and my wife and I have been looking. Still not 100% sure yet, but I'll probably be getting eiter a Honda 600rr or Yammie R6. Narrowed it down to those two. Now just have to re-test ride them again to decide. :D

I love the Clone look more than Stormtrooper TBH not to mention the character developement for alot of these guys in TCW, and how Cody is now iconic for being the first to act on Order 66. This is one I've wanted for a long time. Again, just not $400 want, LOL! I know I sound like a broken record by now. I know I'll cave, but will wait as long as possible to see if there are any deals.

LOL! Sounds about right. Give her a pair of knockers and she'll fly right off the shelves. ;) There are many on FB though who keep asking for a 1/4 piece of her. I just posted on Filoni's page about making it happen. Guess we'll see. :)

Statue collectiong may be limited to just a couple a year for me, maybe. I've been wanting to get a bike, again, for some time and my wife and I have been looking. Still not 100% sure yet, but I'll probably be getting eiter a Honda 600rr or Yammie R6. Narrowed it down to those two. Now just have to re-test ride them again to decide. :D

Thats cool that you are into bikes. A few years ago I was actually thinking about getting either a Honda 600rr or a Ducati 848 Evo but I decided not to get one because of how heavy footed I am with a car, it would only be a matter of time before I was a splat on the pavement with a bike lol. I think I've grown out of the phase where I want a bike because I really don't think about it anymore. Do you know what color you are thinking?

Yeah, there is no character development at all with Stormtroopers lol. I'm sure sooner or later you'll find a deal on Cody. I remember BBTS had Rex in for long enough to give a discount on him, it will probably be the same with Cody if you can't find a deal anywhere else.

Gotta be honest I'd be much more interested in Ahsoka if she had some nice cans LOL! ;)

Thats cool that you are into bikes. A few years ago I was actually thinking about getting either a Honda 600rr or a Ducati 848 Evo but I decided not to get one because of how heavy footed I am with a car, it would only be a matter of time before I was a splat on the pavement with a bike lol. I think I've grown out of the phase where I want a bike because I really don't think about it anymore. Do you know what color you are thinking?

Yeah, there is no character development at all with Stormtroopers lol. I'm sure sooner or later you'll find a deal on Cody. I remember BBTS had Rex in for long enough to give a discount on him, it will probably be the same with Cody if you can't find a deal anywhere else.

Gotta be honest I'd be much more interested in Ahsoka if she had some nice cans LOL! ;)

LOL! Well, she's not a well endowed girl, but it seems she was "bigger" in TCW especially if compared to older self in the vision she had on the Mortis arc. I will say that her face in Rebels seem more realistic. Honestly though, I'd take either. Just want the character in 1/4 scale.

Yeah, I've been looking and testing out for a few weeks now, and finally narrowed it down to the 600rr or R6. I'll most likely go with he 600rr, but want to be 100% sure. I've owned bikes in the past, but stopped as I felt I was getting too hot headed at times. Now that I'm in my mid 40's, I feel like I can keep a handle on that better and ready for another try. Also trying to find a good helmet custom that can kinda look like a First Order trooper or Kylo ren helmet, LOL!

LOL! Well, she's not a well endowed girl, but it seems she was "bigger" in TCW especially if compared to older self in the vision she had on the Mortis arc. I will say that her face in Rebels seem more realistic. Honestly though, I'd take either. Just want the character in 1/4 scale.

Yeah, I've been looking and testing out for a few weeks now, and finally narrowed it down to the 600rr or R6. I'll most likely go with he 600rr, but want to be 100% sure. I've owned bikes in the past, but stopped as I felt I was getting too hot headed at times. Now that I'm in my mid 40's, I feel like I can keep a handle on that better and ready for another try. Also trying to find a good helmet custom that can kinda look like a First Order trooper or Kylo ren helmet, LOL!

I've seen some cool custom helmets online before, but they were all OT characters. Also I'm sure you've seen these, but they are freaking awesome regardless:

star-wars-leather-motorcycle-jackets.jpg

I've seen some cool custom helmets online before, but they were all OT characters. Also I'm sure you've seen these, but they are freaking awesome regardless:

star-wars-leather-motorcycle-jackets.jpg

Yeah, I like the black suit alot! I have a hooded leather jacket to wear though. Would be cool to have "STARKILLER" going across the back of it, LOL! Have been looking at Fan Wraps though and the possibility of slapping one of their Empire Logos on one side of the bike and having "STARKILLER 1138" across the other side in blue or red. Not sure yet. Depends on what color bike I get. Hoping to get it soon though before the weather turns to crap! Supposed to be a bad season for us here.

Yeah, I like the black suit alot! I have a hooded leather jacket to wear though. Would be cool to have "STARKILLER" going across the back of it, LOL! Have been looking at Fan Wraps though and the possibility of slapping one of their Empire Logos on one side of the bike and having "STARKILLER 1138" across the other side in blue or red. Not sure yet. Depends on what color bike I get. Hoping to get it soon though before the weather turns to crap! Supposed to be a bad season for us here.

I'd love to see some custom helmets that go with each of those suits.

That sounds like a really awesome idea with the wraps, making the bike Star Wars themed would instantly make it even more awesome.

I'd love to see some custom helmets that go with each of those suits.

That sounds like a really awesome idea with the wraps, making the bike Star Wars themed would instantly make it even more awesome.

It will definitely be SW themed. Just not sure which I'll go with. If the bike is white, then First Order trooper look. Black, then more of a Kylo (Red and black with a Kylo themed helmet) with some red First Order emblems either painted or wrapped on. Already checking on custom parts and what costs are for both bikes and all colors. Probably spending a little too much time researching, but I'm excited to finally be back on a bike. :)

OH GOD YES! Although, him back as Vader seems odd. They can just put anyone in a suit for a flashback. I hope they have him back as Force Ghost Anakin Skywalker TBH. Either way, cool rumor! Hope it happens.

It will definitely be SW themed. Just not sure which I'll go with. If the bike is white, then First Order trooper look. Black, then more of a Kylo (Red and black with a Kylo themed helmet) with some red First Order emblems either painted or wrapped on. Already checking on custom parts and what costs are for both bikes and all colors. Probably spending a little too much time researching, but I'm excited to finally be back on a bike. :)

OH GOD YES! Although, him back as Vader seems odd. They can just put anyone in a suit for a flashback. I hope they have him back as Force Ghost Anakin Skywalker TBH. Either way, cool rumor! Hope it happens.

A Stromtrooper bike would be really awesome! White and black just go so well together. But so do red and black. You should totally do a Darth Maul theme (c'mon you know you want to LOL).

I want this news to be true so badly, but I agree they could just get anyone to play the part if he's just going to be in the suit. And since it seems they are really going after the OT-only crowd so far, I would think they'd cast someone who is much closer to Prowse's 6'5" height and build vs bringing Hayden back who is only 6' and much slimmer. But it would be so freaking awesome for him to be coming back as a force ghost, just having a scene with him and Luke and maybe force ghost Yoda would totally make me go into a full out nerd seizure LOL.

A Stromtrooper bike would be really awesome! White and black just go so well together. But so do red and black. You should totally do a Darth Maul theme (c'mon you know you want to LOL).

I want this news to be true so badly, but I agree they could just get anyone to play the part if he's just going to be in the suit. And since it seems they are really going after the OT-only crowd so far, I would think they'd cast someone who is much closer to Prowse's 6'5" height and build vs bringing Hayden back who is only 6' and much slimmer. But it would be so freaking awesome for him to be coming back as a force ghost, just having a scene with him and Luke and maybe force ghost Yoda would totally make me go into a full out nerd seizure LOL.

Yeah, it makes more sense to have him play Force Ghost Anakin than put on the suit again, but still getting the chance to put on the suit would be hard for anyone to pass up. I do like that the rumor hasn't been debunked yet, so this could mean something is really happening. I wonder if it could be for the spinoff coming next year though. Although, I think I remember reading/ hearing that there wouldn't be Jedi/ Sith in it.

LOL! Now I'm looking at the 2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R:

hrvwcb0q.y3y.png

I test rode an older version, but these newer ones have a far better mid-range than the older ones. Something that the CBR-RR has, but the R6 lacks also. The R6 I felt like I really had to abuse the throttle to get it going, but once in the higher RPM it threw me back. I like the aggresive look of the ZX-6R and R6 more the the CBR-RR. Sigh, decisions decisions.

Yeah, it makes more sense to have him play Force Ghost Anakin than put on the suit again, but still getting the chance to put on the suit would be hard for anyone to pass up. I do like that the rumor hasn't been debunked yet, so this could mean something is really happening. I wonder if it could be for the spinoff coming next year though. Although, I think I remember reading/ hearing that there wouldn't be Jedi/ Sith in it.

LOL! Now I'm looking at the 2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R:

hrvwcb0q.y3y.png

I test rode an older version, but these newer ones have a far better mid-range than the older ones. Something that the CBR-RR has, but the R6 lacks also. The R6 I felt like I really had to abuse the throttle to get it going, but once in the higher RPM it threw me back. I like the aggresive look of the ZX-6R and R6 more the the CBR-RR. Sigh, decisions decisions.

I was thinking he would have made more sense in a spinoff too, but who knows what they are doing, if anything at all. Some people were thinking it will be a flashback sequence. I'm just going to try to not get my hopes up too high because I have a feeling it won't be happening. I just can't trust internet rumors, there was one back in '99 that was saying Darth Maul was a clone of Obi-Wan LOL!

I always thought the Ninja was a good looking bike too, but I think I like the Honda 600rr the best, and I really, really like the red it comes in ;). I'm probably biased though because my family has pretty much owned 90% Honda through my entire lifetime when it comes to automobiles (and lawnmowers lol) and that definitely rubbed off on me, so its not really that surprising that I'd probably pick the Honda over the Kawasaki or Yamaha. But whatever you go with I'd still suggest going with a Darth Maul themed red and black for maximum badassness :D.

I was thinking he would have made more sense in a spinoff too, but who knows what they are doing, if anything at all. Some people were thinking it will be a flashback sequence. I'm just going to try to not get my hopes up too high because I have a feeling it won't be happening. I just can't trust internet rumors, there was one back in '99 that was saying Darth Maul was a clone of Obi-Wan LOL!

I always thought the Ninja was a good looking bike too, but I think I like the Honda 600rr the best, and I really, really like the red it comes in ;). I'm probably biased though because my family has pretty much owned 90% Honda through my entire lifetime when it comes to automobiles (and lawnmowers lol) and that definitely rubbed off on me, so its not really that surprising that I'd probably pick the Honda over the Kawasaki or Yamaha. But whatever you go with I'd still suggest going with a Darth Maul themed red and black for maximum badassness :D.

I've owned two Honda bikes before (300 and 750) and a fan of'em. Maybe it is a midlife crisis, but the aggressive look of the R6 and ZX-6R keep catching my eye. The sensible person in my says 600RR, but the wild guy I was 20 years ago says one of the other 2. ;)

:wtf: Really? LMAO! I hadn't heard that one. Maul, Clone, Obi-Wan, frikkin' hilarious! Been searching the net every night to see if the rumor has been proven false, but nothing yet. Man I'm hopin' he's back! I imagine if it really is for the Darth Vader role of some kind, that they want him back because of his saber abilities. That whole behind the back spin thing he does is amazing.

I've owned two Honda bikes before (300 and 750) and a fan of'em. Maybe it is a midlife crisis, but the aggressive look of the R6 and ZX-6R keep catching my eye. The sensible person in my says 600RR, but the wild guy I was 20 years ago says one of the other 2. ;)

:wtf: Really? LMAO! I hadn't heard that one. Maul, Clone, Obi-Wan, frikkin' hilarious! Been searching the net every night to see if the rumor has been proven false, but nothing yet. Man I'm hopin' he's back! I imagine if it really is for the Darth Vader role of some kind, that they want him back because of his saber abilities. That whole behind the back spin thing he does is amazing.

I can totally understand the midlife crisis argument. I told myself in my twenties that once I got to middle age I'd make sure to buy a shiny new sports car for myself during my midlife crisis. So having said that make sure you get yourself the flashiest, and most aggressive looking bike possible :D.

There were so many rumors during the prequels. Thats really when I learned to not believe anything I heard because about 90% of them were false. But now its been 4 days since the "news" and I haven't seen him anywhere either debunking it. Man I hope its true! I also watched ROTS tonight so now I'm even more in a mood to see him come back :p.

I can totally understand the midlife crisis argument. I told myself in my twenties that once I got to middle age I'd make sure to buy a shiny new sports car for myself during my midlife crisis. So having said that make sure you get yourself the flashiest, and most aggressive looking bike possible :D.

There were so many rumors during the prequels. Thats really when I learned to not believe anything I heard because about 90% of them were false. But now its been 4 days since the "news" and I haven't seen him anywhere either debunking it. Man I hope its true! I also watched ROTS tonight so now I'm even more in a mood to see him come back :p.

Yup! Still nothing denying the rumor. Just a few seconds of Vader doing this would be enough (Beginning of video).

That's funny, I've been watching one SW movie a night when I go to bed, LOL! 15 mins in to each I'm asleep and wake up to find that the disc is back to the menu screen. Then I just hit play again. :D

Yeah, I'm kinda back to square one again, so will be riding the four 600's over again. As much as I want one before the weather gets bad, I'm not going to rush it.

Yup! Still nothing denying the rumor. Just a few seconds of Vader doing this would be enough (Beginning of video).

That's funny, I've been watching one SW movie a night when I go to bed, LOL! 15 mins in to each I'm asleep and wake up to find that the disc is back to the menu screen. Then I just hit play again. :D

Yeah, I'm kinda back to square one again, so will be riding the four 600's over again. As much as I want one before the weather gets bad, I'm not going to rush it.

Yeah, that is a really cool lightsaber spin move behind the back that Hayden can do. If Kylo Ren would try that he'd probably stab himself multiple times lol.

Its like you can sleep better even just knowing Star Wars is on LOL.

Definitely pick the bike you are going to want the most especially if you are going to have it for at least a few years. I think by me I'll only be seeing another 3 weeks max of good weather, Usually the last week of October it starts to get crappy out. If I was getting a bike I'm sure I'd just wait till next year.

Yeah, that is a really cool lightsaber spin move behind the back that Hayden can do. If Kylo Ren would try that he'd probably stab himself multiple times lol.

Its like you can sleep better even just knowing Star Wars is on LOL.

Definitely pick the bike you are going to want the most especially if you are going to have it for at least a few years. I think by me I'll only be seeing another 3 weeks max of good weather, Usually the last week of October it starts to get crappy out. If I was getting a bike I'm sure I'd just wait till next year.

Yeah, may be cheaper to wait a couple months to get one when sales really die down too. The way I keep flip floppin' I'll need the time to decide anyway, LOL!

My wife and I, before we were dating, used to fall asleep to the OT (on VHS) all the time. Funny that 22 years late we are still doing that.

It'll be interesting to see how Nicole Chapman does as the stunt coordinator. I didn't thing the stunts in Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit or World War Z were mindblowing, but I didn't think they were bad either. I guess I really didn't think of them at all. Maybe that is a good thing and what Abrams is setting out to do. Either way, I'm sure it'll be new lightsaber styles for Kylo, and hopefully Luke.

Yeah, may be cheaper to wait a couple months to get one when sales really die down too. The way I keep flip floppin' I'll need the time to decide anyway, LOL!

My wife and I, before we were dating, used to fall asleep to the OT (on VHS) all the time. Funny that 22 years late we are still doing that.

It'll be interesting to see how Nicole Chapman does as the stunt coordinator. I didn't thing the stunts in Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit or World War Z were mindblowing, but I didn't think they were bad either. I guess I really didn't think of them at all. Maybe that is a good thing and what Abrams is setting out to do. Either way, I'm sure it'll be new lightsaber styles for Kylo, and hopefully Luke.

You might have changed your mind 20 times by then LOL. But I'd bet you could get a better deal on one too if you get one in the middle of winter when they are begging for a sale.

I gotta go and dig up my OT VHS. I don't think I've seen the original cuts since before the DVDs came out in '04.

I still can't believe they've done such a great job at keeping photos of the big 3 out of the public eye, with that exception of the one of Luke in the Jedi robes. There is a part of me that is slightly worried that they might be going for too much of a wise old Jedi with his character that he won't even use his saber.