SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Feb 10, 2015
Wisconsin
SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Hello and welcome to my Star Wars themed mancave. As you can see I am a huge fan of both Star Wars Trilogies. The statues you see here are from Sideshow Collectibles' Premium Format line. The collection itself is still very much a collection in progress, I couldn't tell you when I'll be finished but I do know that I am not done yet and I still have more statues on the way and I also have more posters/prints that will be added once they are framed.

The cabinets you see here are from Ikea, but all the parts are sold separately. The units themselves are called Besta, the doors are called Sindvik, and the interior lights are called Stotta.

In addition to the Star Wars collection the room features a Samsung 46" 3D LED TV, a Samsung HT-E5400 3D Home Theater System, as well as a Sony PS3 and a PS4.

20645872726_f08de58eb8_b.jpg

28261847536_c5fd4cb006_b.jpg

20645786006_044c2abe29_b.jpg

23131422163_b3a25e8682_b.jpg

Han Solo Premium Format

20484124900_668a48e1f7_b.jpg

19682667000_a6f95f265b_b.jpg

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Premium Format

28545080820_1e940cbe28_b.jpg

20484033428_97bde53e50_b.jpg

Boba Fett Premium Format

20672126035_e602cfbed7_b.jpg

20645848566_394e2935d4_b.jpg

20678827501_5390a41116_b.jpg

20049555074_4c6a6d4260_b.jpg

Chewbacca Premium Format

20678801181_19f56e7658_b.jpg

20678796901_162ba943fd_b.jpg

Darth Vader Premium Format - Exclusive

20678813581_0555e08bbe_b.jpg

20662844162_52fa5ee902_b.jpg

20672092385_1720e9f451_b.jpg

Anakin Skywalker Premium Format - Exclusive

28074197060_9e7e0297b5_b.jpg

28253280852_f9961a2099_b.jpg

Darth Maul Premium Format

20672075315_7261cce184_b.jpg

20672076165_27950800eb_b.jpg

Stormtrooper Premium Format

22729120281_abb9fe77a8_b.jpg

21265702878_788f4142f7_b.jpg

21265488890_4e3cf8f08e_b.jpg

C-3PO Premium Format

28215897371_a125546844_b.jpg

28190477082_4e8bc97a02_b.jpg

27678867873_123e0f0d31_b.jpg

Han Solo in Carbonite XL Rug from ThinkGeek.com

20678779531_59d29a13aa_b.jpg

"The Bad Guys" Celebration VI Print by Doug Wheatley

20678772841_1326368a1f_b.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
Yes! Yes I do! LOL! I'm mo excited to see this character in action. Even more than Kylo.

No doubt! I'll believe it when I see it. Not to mention another year, at least, before it's on our shelves.

BTW, a friend told me that Walmart has a bunch of different TFA shirts also, so I'll be checking that out today or tomorrow. What size are you Josh? Terp?

I just was at Walmart yesterday and I bought a Kylo Ren shirt LOL. Its got him in the center with a stormtrooper on both sides. Its a dark grey shirt, with a black part on top and black and white stripes on the sleeves and it was only $8. I haven't worn it yet, but when I do I'll throw up a pic. If you find that shirt you should get it, it looks ****ing awesome! And if you can't find it let me know and I'll see if they have any left and I'll grab you one next time I go there.

I gotta say my excitement for Phasma is rising pretty rapidly. Its not quite at Kylo Ren level yet, but its getting there real quick.

Also check these videos out. These toys have actual dialogue from the movie and you can hear what each character sounds like. Boyega is definitely playing Finn without his heavy British accent lol

I just was at Walmart yesterday and I bought a Kylo Ren shirt LOL. Its got him in the center with a stormtrooper on both sides. Its a dark grey shirt, with a black part on top and black and white stripes on the sleeves and it was only $8. I haven't worn it yet, but when I do I'll throw up a pic. If you find that shirt you should get it, it looks ****ing awesome! And if you can't find it let me know and I'll see if they have any left and I'll grab you one next time I go there.

I gotta say my excitement for Phasma is rising pretty rapidly. Its not quite at Kylo Ren level yet, but its getting there real quick.

Also check these videos out. These toys have actual dialogue from the movie and you can hear what each character sounds like. Boyega is definitely playing Finn without his heavy British accent lol

Cool! Today makes 100 days to go! HAHA!

I found all the TFA shirts at Walmart. Yeah, got all of them also. :D Told myself I wouldn't and did anyway. Damn I'm weak!

Fathead has some new TFA product up, and one is of Phasma. There's an image of her where it actually looks like a woman wearing the armor. Hottest Stormtrooper EVER!

Cool! Today makes 100 days to go! HAHA!

I found all the TFA shirts at Walmart. Yeah, got all of them also. :D Told myself I wouldn't and did anyway. Damn I'm weak!

Fathead has some new TFA product up, and one is of Phasma. There's an image of her where it actually looks like a woman wearing the armor. Hottest Stormtrooper EVER!

Sweet! How many shirts did you get?

I looked at the Fathead stuff and its really awesome. I was actually looking at the lifesize cutouts and they look to be much higher quality than others I've seen from other companies but they are like 3 times the price. Are you familiar with this company, and do you know if they have super sales? They got a 25% off sale but even then the stuff is still really high buck compared to others.

Captain Phasma is a badass...

(spoiler if you're just starting Game of Thrones!)

OMG that was awesome! She totally went Mike Tyson on that dude's ear!

Captain Phasma is a badass...

(spoiler if you're just starting Game of Thrones!)

I tried getting into GOT, but couldn't. I'll assume I'm the problem since everyone else seems to like it. :D I hope we see something like that from her in TFA.

Sweet! How many shirts did you get?

I looked at the Fathead stuff and its really awesome. I was actually looking at the lifesize cutouts and they look to be much higher quality than others I've seen from other companies but they are like 3 times the price. Are you familiar with this company, and do you know if they have super sales? They got a 25% off sale but even then the stuff is still really high buck compared to others.

OMG that was awesome! She totally went Mike Tyson on that dude's ear!

Their stuff is overpriced IMO, but they do have half off sales now and then which make a purchase more reasonable. Their product is awesome though. If you've tried the peel n stick stuff from other companies, Fatheads is far better. No contest. I'm going through their TFA stuff to see what I can put in my room.

I got 6. 4 were from TFA and the other 2 OT ones.

Reactions: SithLord84
I tried getting into GOT, but couldn't. I'll assume I'm the problem since everyone else seems to like it. :D I hope we see something like that from her in TFA.

Their stuff is overpriced IMO, but they do have half off sales now and then which make a purchase more reasonable. Their product is awesome though. If you've tried the peel n stick stuff from other companies, Fatheads is far better. No contest. I'm going through their TFA stuff to see what I can put in my room.

Now that I'm thinking about it I have seen their stuff at Allposters.com. They usually run sales constantly between 35-45% off sitewide. I always wanted to get one of their peel n stick things but I've got so many posters on the walls I don't think I'd have room for those huge things lol. You gotta get something from them thats Captain Phasma!

Awesome shirt haul! :D

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
Now that I'm thinking about it I have seen their stuff at Allposters.com. They usually run sales constantly between 35-45% off sitewide. I always wanted to get one of their peel n stick things but I've got so many posters on the walls I don't think I'd have room for those huge things lol. You gotta get something from them thats Captain Phasma!

Awesome shirt haul! :D

Yeah, the Death Star one I had was massive! Now they have Fathead Jr's though that are half the size of regular ones, and teammates that are even smaller, LOL! I'd like to add some ships to a wall, but figuring out exactly what I want is tough! I change my mind more than a woman apparently.

Ha, I doubt Star Wars will get that violent! I don't know if you're the problem, Game of Thrones definitely isn't for everyone. I have a hard time coming back to it sometimes because it gets old watching the bad guys constantly win. It's a pretty brutal show.

Does anyone want to go to Rhode Island Comic Con? Ha, I was bored and looking at other cons since the three nearest me seem to always have the same guests as each other. They will have the actors who played the following Star Wars characters there:

Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher)
Boba Fett (Jeremy Bulloch)
Young Boba Fett (Daniel Logan)
Barada (Dickey Beer)
Luke's Gunner Dak (John Morton)
Bib Fortuna (Michael Carter)
Mas Amedda (Jerome Blake)
Admiral Ackbar (Tim Rose)
Nien Nunb (Mike Quinn)
Biggs (Garrick Hagon)
General Madine (Dermot Crowley)
Mon Mothma (Caroline Blakiston) - this is the last convention she is doing

Ha, I doubt Star Wars will get that violent! I don't know if you're the problem, Game of Thrones definitely isn't for everyone. I have a hard time coming back to it sometimes because it gets old watching the bad guys constantly win. It's a pretty brutal show.

Does anyone want to go to Rhode Island Comic Con? Ha, I was bored and looking at other cons since the three nearest me seem to always have the same guests as each other. They will have the actors who played the following Star Wars characters there:

Barada (Dickey Beer)
Nien Nunb (Mike Quinn)
Biggs (Garrick Hagon)

Looks like it is going to be a good one with all those people there. Am I going? LOL! I can't even make the ones in my backyard for Christ sakes! ;) It'd be cool to see Bulloch and Logan sitting next to each other.

My wife keeps trying to get me to watch, but I'm just not at all interested. Give me 4 seasons of Battlestar Galactica though, and I'll watch the hell outta that anytime!

Yeah, the Death Star one I had was massive! Now they have Fathead Jr's though that are half the size of regular ones, and teammates that are even smaller, LOL! I'd like to add some ships to a wall, but figuring out exactly what I want is tough! I change my mind more than a woman apparently.

LOL. I'm the same way. Thats why I think I'll be sticking with posters. I can just slide new ones into the frames if I get sick of them. These Fathead things are cool, but it seems like it'd be a pain in the ass if you'd want to change them.

Barada (Dickey Beer)
Nien Nunb (Mike Quinn)
Biggs (Garrick Hagon)

Definitely some cool Star Wars people there :thumbs:. Do you collect autographs at all? I know Official Pix usually has quite a few of those actors signatures in stock if the actors never make it to a convention near you. But then again you don't get the experience of meeting the celebrity in person.

Looks like it is going to be a good one with all those people there. Am I going? LOL! I can't even make the ones in my backyard for Christ sakes! ;) It'd be cool to see Bulloch and Logan sitting next to each other.

My wife keeps trying to get me to watch, but I'm just not at all interested. Give me 4 seasons of Battlestar Galactica though, and I'll watch the hell outta that anytime!

I can't get into Game of Thrones either. Its just not my cup of tea I guess.

Here is something we all could use:

star-wars-asteroid-chase-coffee-table-1_1.jpg

http://www.tomspinadesigns.com/custom-themed-furniture-millennium-falcon-asteroid-coffee-table.html

I know, you didn't make it to Emerald City Comic Con, what's up with that? ;)

Every time I hear Battlestar Galactica, all I can think of is Dwight from The Office. "Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." Ha ha!

LOL. I'm the same way. Thats why I think I'll be sticking with posters. I can just slide new ones into the frames if I get sick of them. These Fathead things are cool, but it seems like it'd be a pain in the ass if you'd want to change them.

Definitely some cool Star Wars people there :thumbs:. Do you collect autographs at all? I know Official Pix usually has quite a few of those actors signatures in stock if the actors never make it to a convention near you. But then again you don't get the experience of meeting the celebrity in person.

http://www.tomspinadesigns.com/custom-themed-furniture-millennium-falcon-asteroid-coffee-table.html

I do like to get signatures when I'm at conventions. I would never order them online because I would never know they were authentic for sure. Plus I like that they personalize them to you at cons.

That coffee table is awesome!

the force is strong with you !

DownloadManager.gif

Thank you! Cool Nick Cave avy BTW :).

Every time I hear Battlestar Galactica, all I can think of is Dwight from The Office. "Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." Ha ha!

I do like to get signatures when I'm at conventions. I would never order them online because I would never know they were authentic for sure. Plus I like that they personalize them to you at cons.

I totally get what you mean. But with Official Pix I would bet my life on their signatures are 100% authentic. 90% of all the signatures they sell are from Star Wars characters and all the SW autographs they sell are licensed by LFL. Its the only place in the world that does that. Sometimes they will let customers know in advance when they have a signing coming up at a convention and if you preorder you can have the celebrity personalize the sig for you, or you can send something in to get signed by them.

I wonder how much that table is.

I heard the upcoming Vader from XM has to be ordered with 2 other statues, and thats the only way they are going to sell it. Its the most bizarre thing I've ever heard but according to one of the XM reps once you see it it will all make sense. Going by pictures I've seen I think they are going to do a progression of Anakin type of thing, with TPM Anakin, then ROTS Anakin, then ESB Vader I think. Weird they are selling it this way, but I'm sure its going to look cool.

Also they have a new Luke planned:

21331858181_51fc82e8b8_b.jpg

Edit: And Stormtroopers

21298716306_d85a1db24b_b.jpg

Last edited:

I totally get what you mean. But with Official Pix I would bet my life on their signatures are 100% authentic. 90% of all the signatures they sell are from Star Wars characters and all the SW autographs they sell are licensed by LFL. Its the only place in the world that does that. Sometimes they will let customers know in advance when they have a signing coming up at a convention and if you preorder you can have the celebrity personalize the sig for you, or you can send something in to get signed by them.

I heard the upcoming Vader from XM has to be ordered with 2 other statues, and thats the only way they are going to sell it. Its the most bizarre thing I've ever heard but according to one of the XM reps once you see it it will all make sense. Going by pictures I've seen I think they are going to do a progression of Anakin type of thing, with TPM Anakin, then ROTS Anakin, then ESB Vader I think. Weird they are selling it this way, but I'm sure its going to look cool.

Yeah I still would never truly know if it was real unless I got it myself or had a friend get it for me.

Dang, those two statues are awesome. Except Luke's face, who the heck is that supposed to be? And that Vader thing sounds confusing, it will be interesting to see what they do. The stormtrooper statue is really cool though. I wonder if they will charge more since it has two on it (of course getting them to the USA is already costing over a grand so it wouldn't really make much difference, ha).

Dear Lord that table! I was about to ask the price tag, but figured if I had to ask, I probably couldn't afford it, LOL!

I know! I'm terrible when it comes to stuff like that. Can't even begin to tell you how many family reunions I've missed.

I like what XM is doing with these. I don't need another Luke in my collection, but it looks cool! I'm looking forward to finally seeing that Vader, Anakin, Ani display though.

Yeah I still would never truly know if it was real unless I got it myself or had a friend get it for me.

Dang, those two statues are awesome. Except Luke's face, who the heck is that supposed to be? And that Vader thing sounds confusing, it will be interesting to see what they do. The stormtrooper statue is really cool though. I wonder if they will charge more since it has two on it (of course getting them to the USA is already costing over a grand so it wouldn't really make much difference, ha).

Yeah, Luke's face is most definitely off. Alot of companies have problems capturing that likeness for some reason. I remain hopeful that it will "Luke" better once the real statue is revealed.

I think that Vader statue will be a large diorama showing Anakin as a little boy, as a Jedi, and finally as Vader. 3 statues total on one base I imagine. We'll know for sure in the next couple days. I hope! :D

I really like the Stormie set. When companies want to get all overly creative with a base, thats what I'd wish they'd do, keep the bottom low and flat and then build the diorama up around the characters. We wouldn't have fitment issues if SS would make PFs like that.

SS just made the McQ Stormtrooper with another weird walking up the stairs pose. They really have a fascination with pieces ascending or descending things lately.

Yeah, Luke's face is most definitely off. Alot of companies have problems capturing that likeness for some reason. I remain hopeful that it will "Luke" better once the real statue is revealed.

Yoda-What-You-Did-There-See-It-I-Do.jpg

Dear Lord that table! I was about to ask the price tag, but figured if I had to ask, I probably couldn't afford it, LOL!

I know! I'm terrible when it comes to stuff like that. Can't even begin to tell you how many family reunions I've missed.

I like what XM is doing with these. I don't need another Luke in my collection, but it looks cool! I'm looking forward to finally seeing that Vader, Anakin, Ani display though.

I think that Vader statue will be a large diorama showing Anakin as a little boy, as a Jedi, and finally as Vader. 3 statues total on one base I imagine. We'll know for sure in the next couple days. I hope! :D

LOL. I want that table so freaking bad. That thing is so unique its practically better than having a life size piece.

I don't know if the Anakin display has been posted anywhere yet or not. Apparently XM is going around trying to get all of the new SW images removed from everywhere they're posted. It must be because of how awful Luke's face looks LOL.

Here is a thread that has XM pictures from STGCC: http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=152192 They've got some pretty awesome looking stuff so far, including a lifesize Rocket & Groot from GOTG.

Last edited:

I think Hot Toys got Luke's face pretty dang good. That concept art, however, doesn't resemble Mark Hamill in any way. I mean it's not even close!

Emerald City Comic Con tickets go on sale Sept. 23, I'm probably going to go again. They have lots of guests from the comic book industry and they already announced they'll have two actors from The Flash. You should think about getting a pass for one day ;)

I really like the Stormie set. When companies want to get all overly creative with a base, thats what I'd wish they'd do, keep the bottom low and flat and then build the diorama up around the characters. We wouldn't have fitment issues if SS would make PFs like that.

SS just made the McQ Stormtrooper with another weird walking up the stairs pose. They really have a fascination with pieces ascending or descending things lately.

LOL. I want that table so freaking bad. That thing is so unique its practically better than having a life size piece.

I don't know if the Anakin display has been posted anywhere yet or not. Apparently XM is going around trying to get all of the new SW images removed from everywhere they're posted. It must be because of how awful Luke's face looks LOL.

Here is a thread that has XM pictures from STGCC: http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=152192 They've got some pretty awesome looking stuff so far, including a lifesize Rocket & Groot from GOTG.

Wow, all of those statues are amazing. I do have to say the face on Elektra is terrible, but that's the only bad one in the bunch. They are doing Doc Ock (another major villain Sideshow hasn't made for some reason still) and even a Kraven (which looks amazing!). I have a feeling I may end up selling all of my Batman related PFs so I can buy that XM Daredevil. Seriously I need it, ha.

Oh and the life size Rocket & Groot are crazy awesome. I'm assuming those are just for the show, I couldn't imagine shipping a life sized Groot! All I have to say is XM needs to get U.S. distribution rights NOW.

And I agree on keeping the bases flat. I'm still trying to figure out what display cases I need for all of these over-sized DC premium format statues I have!

I think Hot Toys got Luke's face pretty dang good. That concept art, however, doesn't resemble Mark Hamill in any way. I mean it's not even close!

Emerald City Comic Con tickets go on sale Sept. 23, I'm probably going to go again. They have lots of guests from the comic book industry and they already announced they'll have two actors from The Flash. You should think about getting a pass for one day ;)

Wow, all of those statues are amazing. I do have to say the face on Elektra is terrible, but that's the only bad one in the bunch. They are doing Doc Ock (another major villain Sideshow hasn't made for some reason still) and even a Kraven (which looks amazing!). I have a feeling I may end up selling all of my Batman related PFs so I can buy that XM Daredevil. Seriously I need it, ha.

Oh and the life size Rocket & Groot are crazy awesome. I'm assuming those are just for the show, I couldn't imagine shipping a life sized Groot! All I have to say is XM needs to get U.S. distribution rights NOW.

And I agree on keeping the bases flat. I'm still trying to figure out what display cases I need for all of these over-sized DC premium format statues I have!

That's what I thought immediately when I saw the Elektra statue. Honestly I don't think XMs headsculpts are that great at all, especially if they don't have a mask on. The a Black Widow one is another example.

I know how much you like DD so I'd say go for it!

I might actually sell my Keaton Batman PF if Tweeterhead makes him in 1:6 to go along with the Catwoman I ordered from them. I really love that piece but the base is so freaking big it even sticks out over the edge of a Besta. If Tweeterhead would make him in sixth scale I could just get a Detolf for both him and Catwoman plus any other Burton Batman characters they do. I'm just getting really fed up with SS's huge bases.

Thanks for the link! Their stuff is amazing! Poses aren't the usual walking up or down stairs, leg up stuff that SS does. There's so much more to their statues. Can't wait for Vader pics! The Stormie duo looks awesome too.

I know! I need to get my rear up to one of those. Thanks for the info on ticket sales. When is the actual convention?

Oh yeah, forgot about the HT Luke. You are definitely right. By far the best one out there.

That's what I thought immediately when I saw the Elektra statue. Honestly I don't think XMs headsculpts are that great at all, especially if they don't have a mask on. The a Black Widow one is another example.

I know how much you like DD so I'd say go for it!

I might actually sell my Keaton Batman PF if Tweeterhead makes him in 1:6 to go along with the Catwoman I ordered from them. I really love that piece but the base is so freaking big it even sticks out over the edge of a Besta. If Tweeterhead would make him in sixth scale I could just get a Detolf for both him and Catwoman plus any other Burton Batman characters they do. I'm just getting really fed up with SS's huge bases.

I agree. I'm not 100% on board with XM's human sculpts. I do hope that if the Vader trio is what I think it is, that the likenesses are spot on.

Thanks for the link! Their stuff is amazing! Poses aren't the usual walking up or down stairs, leg up stuff that SS does. There's so much more to their statues. Can't wait for Vader pics! The Stormie duo looks awesome too.

I know! I need to get my rear up to one of those. Thanks for the info on ticket sales. When is the actual convention?

Oh yeah, forgot about the HT Luke. You are definitely right. By far the best one out there.

I agree. I'm not 100% on board with XM's human sculpts. I do hope that if the Vader trio is what I think it is, that the likenesses are spot on.

So apparently there are guards by the XM Star Wars stuff and they are prohibiting everyone from taking any photos of anything Star Wars. This is the biggest load of horse **** I have ever heard. The Vader dio is young Anakin, then ROTS Anakin (I think it is, I can't confirm this) and then Vader. I have no idea what the poses look like, if they are museum like, or dynamic, but apparently they are separate bases so you could display them individually if you wanted. Needless to say people that wanted to buy Vader by himself are pissed.

The first days Boba and Vader allocations have completely sold out, and XM said they are now pulling some out of other channel's allocations so they have some to sell for todays attendees. That means other places who thought they were getting some to sell probably won't be getting them. I'm expecting eBay prices on these to be the most insane on any XM thing they've yet to release. Within 15 minutes of the event opening the line for XM was so long it was blocking the main entrance into the place.

Edit: The Star Wars Battlefront PS4 is up for order Lou: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01574SNES/?tag=hidefnin-20

Last edited: