SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Feb 10, 2015
Wisconsin

Hello and welcome to my Star Wars themed mancave. As you can see I am a huge fan of both Star Wars Trilogies. The statues you see here are from Sideshow Collectibles' Premium Format line. The collection itself is still very much a collection in progress, I couldn't tell you when I'll be finished but I do know that I am not done yet and I still have more statues on the way and I also have more posters/prints that will be added once they are framed.

The cabinets you see here are from Ikea, but all the parts are sold separately. The units themselves are called Besta, the doors are called Sindvik, and the interior lights are called Stotta.

In addition to the Star Wars collection the room features a Samsung 46" 3D LED TV, a Samsung HT-E5400 3D Home Theater System, as well as a Sony PS3 and a PS4.

20645872726_f08de58eb8_b.jpg

28261847536_c5fd4cb006_b.jpg

20645786006_044c2abe29_b.jpg

23131422163_b3a25e8682_b.jpg

Han Solo Premium Format

20484124900_668a48e1f7_b.jpg

19682667000_a6f95f265b_b.jpg

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Premium Format

28545080820_1e940cbe28_b.jpg

20484033428_97bde53e50_b.jpg

Boba Fett Premium Format

20672126035_e602cfbed7_b.jpg

20645848566_394e2935d4_b.jpg

20678827501_5390a41116_b.jpg

20049555074_4c6a6d4260_b.jpg

Chewbacca Premium Format

20678801181_19f56e7658_b.jpg

20678796901_162ba943fd_b.jpg

Darth Vader Premium Format - Exclusive

20678813581_0555e08bbe_b.jpg

20662844162_52fa5ee902_b.jpg

20672092385_1720e9f451_b.jpg

Anakin Skywalker Premium Format - Exclusive

28074197060_9e7e0297b5_b.jpg

28253280852_f9961a2099_b.jpg

Darth Maul Premium Format

20672075315_7261cce184_b.jpg

20672076165_27950800eb_b.jpg

Stormtrooper Premium Format

22729120281_abb9fe77a8_b.jpg

21265702878_788f4142f7_b.jpg

21265488890_4e3cf8f08e_b.jpg

C-3PO Premium Format

28215897371_a125546844_b.jpg

28190477082_4e8bc97a02_b.jpg

27678867873_123e0f0d31_b.jpg

Han Solo in Carbonite XL Rug from ThinkGeek.com

20678779531_59d29a13aa_b.jpg

"The Bad Guys" Celebration VI Print by Doug Wheatley

20678772841_1326368a1f_b.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
So apparently there are guards by the XM Star Wars stuff and they are prohibiting everyone from taking any photos of anything Star Wars. This is the biggest load of horse **** I have ever heard. The Vader dio is young Anakin, then ROTS Anakin (I think it is, I can't confirm this) and then Vader. I have no idea what the poses look like, if they are museum like, or dynamic, but apparently they are separate bases so you could display them individually if you wanted. Needless to say people that wanted to buy Vader by himself are pissed.

The first days Boba and Vader allocations have completely sold out, and XM said they are now pulling some out of other channel's allocations so they have some to sell for todays attendees. That means other places who thought they were getting some to sell probably won't be getting them. I'm expecting eBay prices on these to be the most insane on any XM thing they've yet to release. Within 15 minutes of the event opening the line for XM was so long it was blocking the main entrance into the place.

Edit: The Star Wars Battlefront PS4 is up for order Lou: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01574SNES/?tag=hidefnin-20

Awesome! PO'ed!

The Vader one is the one I want most. I'm sure I'll like how it looks, but just to be 100% sure, I'm going to wait until I see pics. TBH, the if there is indeed an EP1 Anakin, that is what I'm looking forward to most. So far, my must have piece is going to be that Vader display even if that means cutting everything else out.

Reactions: SithLord84
Awesome! PO'ed!

The Vader one is the one I want most. I'm sure I'll like how it looks, but just to be 100% sure, I'm going to wait until I see pics. TBH, the if there is indeed an EP1 Anakin, that is what I'm looking forward to most. So far, my must have piece is going to be that Vader display even if that means cutting everything else out.

I'd want Ep 1 Anakin the most out of the display as well. I've already got a great Vader and Ep. III Anakin, but an Ep. 1 Anakin would be completely unexpected. I have a feeling since so many people hate Episode 1 there may be a few of just him popping up on eBay if people don't want it in their display. I wonder what the ES they have planned for this is, and I wonder how many of them they sold during this thing so far.

I can't believe no one managed to snag any pics and get them online. Whatever that licensing restriction they have against photos is sucks balls.

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
I'd want Ep 1 Anakin the most out of the display as well. I've already got a great Vader and Ep. III Anakin, but an Ep. 1 Anakin would be completely unexpected. I have a feeling since so many people hate Episode 1 there may be a few of just him popping up on eBay if people don't want it in their display. I wonder what the ES they have planned for this is, and I wonder how many of them they sold during this thing so far.

I can't believe no one managed to snag any pics and get them online. Whatever that licensing restriction they have against photos is sucks balls.

Yeah, it really stinks! I don't get why it is happening or if it is an XM or Disney thing. Pics will surface soon enough I'm sure.

I really need to see the display. It's the only way I'll know if I can just go with the TPM Anakin, or if I want the whole set. Either way, I've set aside $1500 from next years budget just for this piece although I'm sure it will be more.

Yeah, it really stinks! I don't get why it is happening or if it is an XM or Disney thing. Pics will surface soon enough I'm sure.

I really need to see the display. It's the only way I'll know if I can just go with the TPM Anakin, or if I want the whole set. Either way, I've set aside $1500 from next years budget just for this piece although I'm sure it will be more.

I hope its reasonably priced. Maybe BBTS will have it available, as I think they've had all the other XM pieces so far. They'll be asking over retail I'm sure, but I don't know if they'll be asking as much as it goes for on the 'bay.

Hope we get to see pics soon.

Last I heard, BBTS wouldn't be carrying XM anymore. I hope that is wrong because it'd be nice to at least try and get it from them first before resorting to ebay.

A couple of people said that there are pics floating around the net, but they haven't said where.

Last I heard, BBTS wouldn't be carrying XM anymore. I hope that is wrong because it'd be nice to at least try and get it from them first before resorting to ebay.

A couple of people said that there are pics floating around the net, but they haven't said where.

I've tried finding these pics using Google and came up with nada. Its easier to find celebrity nudes than it is pics of these statues lol.

Man, that would suck if BBTS stopped carrying XM. If thats true they are really clamping down on us over here getting these pieces. I read they were trying to take measures at the Con to prevent scalpers from buying their products, but when your license only says you can sell your products in a certain part of the world what did they expect would happen. Gotta be honest, I do think these things look cool, but I don't think they look that much better than SS's stuff, if they do at all. I'm pretty sure the exclusivity drives a lot of these things sales, I'm not so sure people would react the same way to them if you could buy them everywhere.

I hope its reasonably priced. Maybe BBTS will have it available, as I think they've had all the other XM pieces so far. They'll be asking over retail I'm sure, but I don't know if they'll be asking as much as it goes for on the 'bay.

Hope we get to see pics soon.

I've tried finding these pics using Google and came up with nada. Its easier to find celebrity nudes than it is pics of these statues lol.

Man, that would suck if BBTS stopped carrying XM. If thats true they are really clamping down on us over here getting these pieces. I read they were trying to take measures at the Con to prevent scalpers from buying their products, but when your license only says you can sell your products in a certain part of the world what did they expect would happen. Gotta be honest, I do think these things look cool, but I don't think they look that much better than SS's stuff, if they do at all. I'm pretty sure the exclusivity drives a lot of these things sales, I'm not so sure people would react the same way to them if you could buy them everywhere.

Yeah, it's hard to say without seeing them in person for sure. But, just with XM's Boba design, IMO, is what sets it apart from anything SS has tried to do. And, I have to completely honest, the Cody PF may very well be one of the very last SS pieces I buy. While they make a great product, alot seems to get lost from design to factory to us. From what I've been reading and discussing with people who get their Marvel stuff, XM seems to stay true all the way through. Of course I won't know for sure until I get one, but I'm very excited to see their product in hand. You know me, LOL, I say this now and do a 180 tomorrow. ;)

I couldn't find anything either. DAMN!

Yeah, it's hard to say without seeing them in person for sure. But, just with XM's Boba design, IMO, is what sets it apart from anything SS has tried to do. And, I have to completely honest, the Cody PF may very well be one of the very last SS pieces I buy. While they make a great product, alot seems to get lost from design to factory to us. From what I've been reading and discussing with people who get their Marvel stuff, XM seems to stay true all the way through. Of course I won't know for sure until I get one, but I'm very excited to see their product in hand. You know me, LOL, I say this now and do a 180 tomorrow. ;)

I couldn't find anything either. DAMN!

LOL, I hear ya.;)

XM does deliver a product much closer to the proto than SS does, but there stuff is only limited to less than 1000 pieces each, and do have a MSRP $300 higher than a PF, and thats before you have to factor in the actual cost of owning one of these in the U.S. You're definitely getting the quality you pay for with this company, but I will always say SS should already be delivering that quality for the prices we pay on their stuff. I think once XM grows their QC will go down too. I hope that won't be the case, but I think once these companies get people hooked they know they can pretty much do whatever they want and 90% of people will keep buying because they want to keep growing their collection. But maybe XM will be the exception, and licencors will see that and grant them global distribution rights.

I think if some of these things weren't selling at $2K+ I'd be much more open to considering their designs. But if I wouldn't drop $2K on a 1:2 scale statue of my favorite SW character than there is no way I'm dropping it on a quarter scale piece of any character, regardless how great the QC is.

Hello and welcome to my Star Wars themed mancave. As you can see I am a huge fan of both Star Wars Trilogies. The statues you see here are from Sideshow Collectibles' Premium Format line. The collection itself is still very much a collection in progress, I couldn't tell you when I'll be finished but I do know that I am not done yet and I still have more statues on the way and I also have more posters/prints that will be added once they are framed.

The cabinets you see here are from Ikea, they are called Besta and the doors are called Sindvik. I will have interior lighting installed in them soon and I'll update my pics once I get them installed.

In addition to the Star Wars collection the room features a Samsung 46" 3D LED TV, a Samsung HT-E5400 3D Home Theater System, as well as a Sony PS3 and a PS4.

20645872726_f08de58eb8_b.jpg

20645786006_044c2abe29_b.jpg

20678781511_d220579ce4_b.jpg

Han Solo Premium Format

20484124900_668a48e1f7_b.jpg

19682667000_a6f95f265b_b.jpg

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Premium Format

20645861046_1d9950345d_b.jpg

20484033428_97bde53e50_b.jpg

Boba Fett Premium Format

20672126035_e602cfbed7_b.jpg

20645848566_394e2935d4_b.jpg

20678827501_5390a41116_b.jpg

20049555074_4c6a6d4260_b.jpg

Chewbacca Premium Format

20678801181_19f56e7658_b.jpg

20678796901_162ba943fd_b.jpg

Darth Vader Premium Format - Exclusive

20678813581_0555e08bbe_b.jpg

20662844162_52fa5ee902_b.jpg

20672092385_1720e9f451_b.jpg

Anakin Skywalker Premium Format - Exclusive

20051157413_43c9b0ebf9_b.jpg

20484094570_fa2f9cb3e6_b.jpg

20051151133_98cb678b6a_b.jpg

Darth Maul Premium Format

20672075315_7261cce184_b.jpg

20672076165_27950800eb_b.jpg

Han Solo in Carbonite XL Rug from ThinkGeek.com

20678779531_59d29a13aa_b.jpg

"The Bad Guys" Celebration VI Print by Doug Wheatley

20678772841_1326368a1f_b.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Awesome collection :thumbs:

Can i ask where you got your white display cabinet/shelving thing?

Awesome collection :thumbs:

Can i ask where you got your white display cabinet/shelving thing?

Thank you! :)

The cabinets are from Ikea, but everything is sold as separate pieces which is kind of a pain. The frames themselves are called Besta, but they don't actually include any shelves with them, they sell the shelves separately at $5 each. The doors are called Sindvik and you also have to buy the hinges for the doors separately too. And the 4" legs that I have on the bottom are sold separately as well.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flash
LOL, I hear ya.;)

XM does deliver a product much closer to the proto than SS does, but there stuff is only limited to less than 1000 pieces each, and do have a MSRP $300 higher than a PF, and thats before you have to factor in the actual cost of owning one of these in the U.S. You're definitely getting the quality you pay for with this company, but I will always say SS should already be delivering that quality for the prices we pay on their stuff. I think once XM grows their QC will go down too. I hope that won't be the case, but I think once these companies get people hooked they know they can pretty much do whatever they want and 90% of people will keep buying because they want to keep growing their collection. But maybe XM will be the exception, and licencors will see that and grant them global distribution rights.

I think if some of these things weren't selling at $2K+ I'd be much more open to considering their designs. But if I wouldn't drop $2K on a 1:2 scale statue of my favorite SW character than there is no way I'm dropping it on a quarter scale piece of any character, regardless how great the QC is.

Oh yeah! I totally get it! And, TBH, I won't be buying every statue they make, but that Vader display sounds like it is exactly what I've been looking for. I hope things change soon and they get US dist.

I remember the good old days of SS when customers came first. That is what put them ahead of GG. When customer interaction on the forums was friendly (Rusty) rather than what seems like robots now. Any company can fall for sure, and I agree I hope that XM and IS stay true.

Here is how they had the Star Wars stuff hidden:

12002091_876583355764393_6714180833524234858_n.jpg

12004862_876583365764392_3177043240261928918_n.jpg

OMG! That's actually kinda funny. I don't get why they don't want anything shown beyond to those who were at the show, but whatever. Pics will surface soon enough.

Oh yeah! I totally get it! And, TBH, I won't be buying every statue they make, but that Vader display sounds like it is exactly what I've been looking for. I hope things change soon and they get US dist.

I remember the good old days of SS when customers came first. That is what put them ahead of GG. When customer interaction on the forums was friendly (Rusty) rather than what seems like robots now. Any company can fall for sure, and I agree I hope that XM and IS stay true.

OMG! That's actually kinda funny. I don't get why they don't want anything shown beyond to those who were at the show, but whatever. Pics will surface soon enough.

Its hilarious how they are guarding them. For Christ's sake these are just unpainted statues and pictures for crying out loud! Get over yourselves, whoever is making up these stupid rules lol.

That Vader display does sound really awesome. I'm sure I'll love it, but I'm probably trying to do whatever I can to convince myself that I won't like their pieces before I see them so I don't later have to justify to myself the reason why I just spent thousands of dollars on a statue lol. I really love the Anakin and Vader I already have, but I'd love to have an Ep. 1 Anakin to add into the display as well.

I know how great SS used to be which is why I bought my Han statue still new and sealed just recently even though it came out a decade ago. I had such confidence that the piece was going to be great and it was. Obviously sculpts have massively improved since then, but the way they had that thing packaged, I think it would have survived being dropped out of an airplane LOL.

Its hilarious how they are guarding them. For Christ's sake these are just unpainted statues and pictures for crying out loud! Get over yourselves, whoever is making up these stupid rules lol.

That Vader display does sound really awesome. I'm sure I'll love it, but I'm probably trying to do whatever I can to convince myself that I won't like their pieces before I see them so I don't later have to justify to myself the reason why I just spent thousands of dollars on a statue lol. I really love the Anakin and Vader I already have, but I'd love to have an Ep. 1 Anakin to add into the display as well.

I know how great SS used to be which is why I bought my Han statue still new and sealed just recently even though it came out a decade ago. I had such confidence that the piece was going to be great and it was. Obviously sculpts have massively improved since then, but the way they had that thing packaged, I think it would have survived being dropped out of an airplane LOL.

Exactly! The packaging that Han, Vader, Luke, and IIRC, Ben had is the way to do it. I wonder how much money they really save by going with cheaper packaging when they have all those returns. Oh, wait, I forgot, they just ship the returns out to unsuspecting customers, LOL!

So far, for me, the XM Vader will be a must have with the Stormtroopers and Boba being a want, and X-Wing Luke a "if I can find it at a good deal." From what I've heard, XM has alot of SW product coming and soon. I do hope SS steps up their game both in production and quality.

Exactly! The packaging that Han, Vader, Luke, and IIRC, Ben had is the way to do it. I wonder how much money they really save by going with cheaper packaging when they have all those returns. Oh, wait, I forgot, they just ship the returns out to unsuspecting customers, LOL!

So far, for me, the XM Vader will be a must have with the Stormtroopers and Boba being a want, and X-Wing Luke a "if I can find it at a good deal." From what I've heard, XM has alot of SW product coming and soon. I do hope SS steps up their game both in production and quality.

LOL. I think my Mythos Maul was a return because of how many paint flaws and tiny chips that thing had, and probably my Vader Mythos too since it had a letter stating that the statue was previously opened by Sideshow to check for quality, but yet whoever was checking for quality amazingly didn't see that he was missing his lightsaber hilt lol.

I heard that the XM Stormtroopers might have swap out Luke and Han head sculpts, but I can't confirm that. That would make even more sense for them making it a set of 2 though.

Speaking of Stormtroopers I just got my PF in tonight:

21453540825_5eb3e58c70.jpg

21442576852_07111c5fb1.jpg

21265488890_4e3cf8f08e.jpg

21265702878_788f4142f7.jpg

That makes Star Wars PF #8 for me :).

LOL. I think my Mythos Maul was a return because of how many paint flaws and tiny chips that thing had, and probably my Vader Mythos too since it had a letter stating that the statue was previously opened by Sideshow to check for quality, but yet whoever was checking for quality amazingly didn't see that he was missing his lightsaber hilt lol.

I heard that the XM Stormtroopers might have swap out Luke and Han head sculpts, but I can't confirm that. That would make even more sense for them making it a set of 2 though.

Speaking of Stormtroopers I just got my PF in tonight:

21453540825_5eb3e58c70.jpg

21442576852_07111c5fb1.jpg

21265488890_4e3cf8f08e.jpg

21265702878_788f4142f7.jpg

That makes Star Wars PF #8 for me :).

Congrats! Looks like you got a good one too. I've seen some that look a little yellowish. Just so classic!

No way! Damn! Now that is how you do it! TBH, I'd probably still display it with the trooper helmets, but just having that switchout option is cool!

I gotta tell ya man, I'm having the hardest time pulling the trigger on the Cody PF. My deal with my supplier fell through. They dropped dealing with Sideshow (can't explain here) so my awesome deal for this piece is gone. I like it, but I don't know if I $400 w/ shipping like it. Especially considering how much the Stormtrooper cost (and the variants) it's almost $100 more for something not much more complex. I really want a Cody statue in my collection, but not $400 want.

Congrats! Looks like you got a good one too. I've seen some that look a little yellowish. Just so classic!

No way! Damn! Now that is how you do it! TBH, I'd probably still display it with the trooper helmets, but just having that switchout option is cool!

I gotta tell ya man, I'm having the hardest time pulling the trigger on the Cody PF. My deal with my supplier fell through. They dropped dealing with Sideshow (can't explain here) so my awesome deal for this piece is gone. I like it, but I don't know if I $400 w/ shipping like it. Especially considering how much the Stormtrooper cost (and the variants) it's almost $100 more for something not much more complex. I really want a Cody statue in my collection, but not $400 want.

Thanks man! I've seen those yellow ones and I have to admit I was a bit worried, but luckily I got a super white one. When SS put these back up for preorder a few months ago and I had slight hope that meant they were going to make a fresh batch and not send out returns, so I ordered one and happily found out they did make fresh ones. I also think they changed the packaging up a bit for these, as I've seen on some unboxing videos they used to have pieces of plastic covering parts the statues and that was causing scratches and stuff, but this was packed the same way as everything else is now.

That would be really awesome to have the option, but I think if I got them I'd be using the trooper helmets too.

Oh man, is that the same supplier thats been getting you all those great deals? If so, that really sucks. I've always thought that Cody was really expensive for what you are getting. But I would have thought he would have been a must have for you with how much you love TCW, not to mention how cool he'd look next to Rex. If you are on the fence, did you think about maybe selling your Stormtrooper variants to make Cody more affordable?

Thanks man! I've seen those yellow ones and I have to admit I was a bit worried, but luckily I got a super white one. When SS put these back up for preorder a few months ago and I had slight hope that meant they were going to make a fresh batch and not send out returns, so I ordered one and happily found out they did make fresh ones. I also think they changed the packaging up a bit for these, as I've seen on some unboxing videos they used to have pieces of plastic covering parts the statues and that was causing scratches and stuff, but this was packed the same way as everything else is now.

That would be really awesome to have the option, but I think if I got them I'd be using the trooper helmets too.

Oh man, is that the same supplier thats been getting you all those great deals? If so, that really sucks. I've always thought that Cody was really expensive for what you are getting. But I would have thought he would have been a must have for you with how much you love TCW, not to mention how cool he'd look next to Rex. If you are on the fence, did you think about maybe selling your Stormtrooper variants to make Cody more affordable?

I could, but it isn't about affording it. I can afford it, I just don't feel it is worth the price. I want the character, like I said, I just don't $400 want it. Had there been a more elaborate base say with downed Battledroid pieces (like the Cody and Clone PF's) the decision to buy would be easier. I'm sure I'll cave, but for now, I'll keep looking for the best price.

That's kinda the risk they take making pieces like those. Perfectly white and pristine, or all black and pristine like Vader. Trying to get a perfect blue on Aayla. I would think that with all the effort they put into painting a statue to make it look its best, they would use good packaging to keep anything from happening to it. Again, the cheaper packaging must be saving them money overall even with all the returns they get.

BTW, for anyone interested, Midtown is having an upt to 75% off sale on statues. I saw the SS MOS for $247. Just a heads up. :)

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/...1/1900&reld2=1/1/1900&furl=q=kdw_sept16statue

I could, but it isn't about affording it. I can afford it, I just don't feel it is worth the price. I want the character, like I said, I just don't $400 want it. Had there been a more elaborate base say with downed Battledroid pieces (like the Cody and Clone PF's) the decision to buy would be easier. I'm sure I'll cave, but for now, I'll keep looking for the best price.

That's kinda the risk they take making pieces like those. Perfectly white and pristine, or all black and pristine like Vader. Trying to get a perfect blue on Aayla. I would think that with all the effort they put into painting a statue to make it look its best, they would use good packaging to keep anything from happening to it. Again, the cheaper packaging must be saving them money overall even with all the returns they get.

BTW, for anyone interested, Midtown is having an upt to 75% off sale on statues. I saw the SS MOS for $247. Just a heads up. :)

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/search.asp?q=kdw_sept16statue&sr=HP&reld=1/1/1900&reld2=1/1/1900&furl=q=kdw_sept16statue

I do think the base could have been more elaborate, but I guess I'm just happy they didn't make him walking up or down something that is 8 inches tall LOL. But I agree they should have added some busted up Battle Droid pieces on the bottom. I wonder if they'll ever do a Battle Droid PF. That would be a good one where they could make it a set of 3 or so.

SS is definitely money hungry enough where they feel the need to skimp out on packaging materials. I'd gladly pay $10-$20 more for packaging like Han's. It would give me so much more piece of mind that my statue would arrive okay, instead of fearing what I'm going to find inside the box. There was a rattle in this box, but it was just his little detonator canister that was lose in the box, but luckily it was wrapped really well.

Thats a good sale! :thumbs: I'm betting if the MOS Supes and the Reeve PFs are still in stock during Spook at SS, they going to do some crazy discounts on these, maybe even more off than the MidTown sale. I heard last year they were giving away a Jor-El HT to anyone that bought a MOS HT. That must have been pretty cool to get a $220 fig unexpected.

Just a heads up speaking of MidTown, I have seen Midtown do 25% off on a bunch of statues quite often. Usually the statue has to be in stock for a couple months before its eligible, but I bet you could probably get Cody from them for like $285 eventually if they don't sell out before then.

I do think the base could have been more elaborate, but I guess I'm just happy they didn't make him walking up or down something that is 8 inches tall LOL. But I agree they should have added some busted up Battle Droid pieces on the bottom. I wonder if they'll ever do a Battle Droid PF. That would be a good one where they could make it a set of 3 or so.

SS is definitely money hungry enough where they feel the need to skimp out on packaging materials. I'd gladly pay $10-$20 more for packaging like Han's. It would give me so much more piece of mind that my statue would arrive okay, instead of fearing what I'm going to find inside the box. There was a rattle in this box, but it was just his little detonator canister that was lose in the box, but luckily it was wrapped really well.

Thats a good sale! :thumbs: I'm betting if the MOS Supes and the Reeve PFs are still in stock during Spook at SS, they going to do some crazy discounts on these, maybe even more off than the MidTown sale. I heard last year they were giving away a Jor-El HT to anyone that bought a MOS HT. That must have been pretty cool to get a $220 fig unexpected.

Just a heads up speaking of MidTown, I have seen Midtown do 25% off on a bunch of statues quite often. Usually the statue has to be in stock for a couple months before its eligible, but I bet you could probably get Cody from them for like $285 eventually if they don't sell out before then.

Yeah, I've tried keeping an eye on some pieces, but always end up missing the sale. Been checking every morning though.

I hear, or read, that they will still be making PT and OT PF's, but no more TCW, and have no plans at all for Rebels which sucks because that means no Ahsoka Tano. Now I have to rely on XM or IS making her. Or maybe HT! But, a Battledroid is still possible. I'd love to see them do one of those, a Super BD, and a Droideka. XM or IS too!