Group buy: click here to join
Notes: 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic

02-484043.jpg

03-484043.jpg
01-484043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you advertise includes a Bonus Disc and List 4 Discs
That is what customer is meant to get

Any changes to content included customer must be informed before payment is taken and website description has to be corrected
This has not happened

HMV UK have to supply customers with the Bonus Disc as advertized as it does exist as a separate Disc it was included in Target Exclusive and will be included in the WWA FNAC Steelbook and Italy WWA Steelbook

It's not a typo error on their website

I had this same issue with Zavvi with Planet Earth Steelbook advertising Bonus Disc included and not informing customers of change of content included before payment was taken
I got zavvi supply me with that missing Bonus Disc Planet Earth contents

Customers can do the same with HMV if you want the Bonus Disc
How does this work if you want the bonus disc that was listed as included? Do you request it from HMV and they produce a UK version of the disc?

How does this work if you want the bonus disc that was listed as included? Do you request it from HMV and they produce a UK version of the disc?
The Bonus Disc does exist it's in the FNAC WWA steelbook and Italy Steelbook I have seen the disc in unboxing videos

Any release can have it's contents changed to what was advertised by a retailer before release date but when that happens it's the responsibility of the retailer to update the product description before payment is taken and before orders have been dispatched and inform customers of the change of advertised contents.

Sale of goods acts goods must be as described when you have paid for goods and received delivery

HMV should arrange supply of the bonus disc from Sony for customers who had payment taken and orders dispatched as they did not contact customers about change of product contents.

I expect HMV will update the website at some stage in next few days and remove mention of the bonus disc but that will only apply to orders done after the change.

I will be contacting HMV when I get delivery of my order I have taken screenshots of the website description in regards to the bonus disc as I expect by the time I have in hand it will be changed on the website.

The more customers who contact HMV there will better chance of customers receiving the missing bonus disc

I had this same issue with Zavvi with Planet Earth Steelbook advertising Bonus Disc included and not informing customers of change of content included before payment was taken
I got zavvi supply me with that missing Bonus Disc Planet Earth contents
I received a £5 refund as a gesture of goodwill instead...

I will be contacting HMV to send me the Bonus disc or request a part refund which is fair as the USP for this release was the set being fully loaded. I would prefer HMV sending the Bonus disc.
The more people that complain the better, as they should then learn to check their listings more carefully in future if this one error ends up costing them a lot to provide the extra discs as a result.

I ordered the Film Arena version but put a late order in for this one too. My plan was to swap out the discs from the FAC version for the bluray, bonus disc, and 4K disc if there's space for 3 discs (since I am more likely to use a 4K disc in future than a 3D). Put the comic in the FAC then sell or give away the leftover HMV steel. I know, it's a chore, but I really wanted an ultimate collection. So to those saying it doesn't matter how many discs you get, it does if that is your main reason for buying that version. False advertising or lack of correct information is never right if you are wanting a specific product.

Oh goodness me.

Ordered the magnet version cause I didn’t like the pictures/unboxing of this from the US, but after seeing the UK version it’s really grown on me.
Magnet version has already been despatched so I need to decide now wether to keep that one or send it back and buy this one.

People like choice which I can understand, but choice and me don’t mix at all. Gahhhhhh

Alot of people purchasing this will guaranteed won't be using atleast one version of the included discs whether it be 4K UHD or the 3D so if you cracked this open and one of those discs were missing would you still be saying "it dont need 'x' disc here anyway, its still great value"? If this was 4K and 2D or even 2D and 3D in steelbook form its good value, we didn't pay for 2 out of 3 discs or 3 out of 4, we paid for 4 discs as advertised and that is what we should have got