Spring - Love Is A Monster (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive-exclusive #001) [Germany]

Which artwork do you prefer for the full-slip?

• Cover A

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Cover B

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monsterzebra

The Marvel Guy
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Germany
Release date: November 6, 2015
Purchase link: SteelArchive - SOLD OUT
Price: €34.95
Group buy: @merowinger

spring-steelbook-blu-ray.jpg

Hi folks,

I'm glad to be allowed to introduce the first exclusive edition of an upcoming german retailer called "Steelarchive".

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Features:
- Full-Slip
- Limited to 100 copies (1 copy per customer)
- Numbered (with card)
+ other goodies (TBA)

Artwork (full-slip):
Front:

20-thickbox_default.jpg

Back:
21-thickbox_default.jpg

Artwork poll (ended):

Please cast your vote for one of the following artworks in the poll (and/or comment which one you prefer).

"Cover A (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427676077.jpg

"Cover B (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427682083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
found him . His SA Account is closed now.
Thanks for the Post.

Pls don´t missunderstand it.You can sell Spring on ebay but this guy buy it ONLY to sell.. So i think thats not ok. What you think ??
Too heavy to close his coustomeraccount on SA Site ??

Thanks for feedback

I don't think you should have closed his account...If he went through the GB then ban him from future ones...

Thanks for the Post.

Pls don´t missunderstand it.You can sell Spring on ebay but this guy buy it ONLY to sell.. So i think thats not ok. What you think ??

Thanks for feedback

He may have a genuine reason for selling. I think the fact it is listing as an auction not a "Buy it Now" with a massively inflated price reflects this.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
He may have a genuine reason for selling. I think the fact it is listing as an auction not a "Buy it Now" with a massively inflated price reflects this.
They're just a steelbook reseller and have been for ages. Just take a look at all the other items/feedback.

He's a seller...Even for pre-orders...Spring is an auction because he/she knows it will be a good seller...

Thanks for the Post.

Thanks for feedback

I don´t think you should bother @DuckDogers ... This happens with so many labels... But i´ll leave the decision up to you :)

Thanks for the Post.

Thanks for feedback

If you created this item for genuine collectors, then you did right...

Last edited:
Reactions: StifflersDad
Received my copy on Saturday. I like the artwork of the slip and the numbering card design works well with the rest of the package.

Thanks @DuckDogers , it's a nice start for SteelArchive. Packaging was excellent, very good protection for the steelbook.

P.S. When is the GB for Zardoz coming? :) I'd be in for a copy for sure.

Haven't seen the film, but it seems to evoke plenty of reactions and it sounds like a science-fiction film I simply must watch at some point :LOL:

I finally picked up my package today at the post office. I'm so pissed at the swiss customs right now.
Not only did it took them 6 days to deliver my package to swiss post, no, they opened the package, and now i had to pay 13 CHF, because they opened it on a random basis.
But what i'm really furious about, they cut open the bubble wrap and just threw it back into the package. this is exactly how it looked when i opened the package!!

RyvG16V.jpg

it's really a wonder, nothing happend to the edition. but i did write an angry email to the custom service anyway! :mad::angry:

Reactions: luke98
I finally picked up my package today at the post office. I'm so pissed at the swiss customs right now.
Not only did it took them 6 days to deliver my package to swiss post, no, they opened the package, and now i had to pay 13 CHF, because they opened it on a random basis.
But what i'm really furious about, they cut open the bubble wrap and just threw it back into the package. this is exactly how it looked when i opened the package!!

RyvG16V.jpg

it's really a wonder, nothing happend to the edition. but i did write an angry email to the custom service anyway! :mad::angry:
so bad, sorry it happened :(
@DuckDogers

Reactions: Splatterwelt

RyvG16V.jpg

what's that ? Are they crazy ??

Thanks for the Post.

Thanks for feedback

Reselling is one thing, but using the pics from your shop is another. The latter is not tolerable and can even be sued for copyright reasons.

Last edited: