UK
Release date: March 31st, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi.com (sold out)
Notes: Limited to 1,000 copies

10931304-1394627606-92443.jpg

10931304-1394627606-92496.jpg

10931304-1394627606-92547.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the j-card on this will probably be identical to the last 2 uk steelbook releases. if it is, some one could buy the cheaper german edition, swop over the j-card for one of the previous uk editions and pass it off as one of the zavvi limited editions, especially sellers on a particular site that shall remain nameless, hint, hint.................

the j-card on this will probably be identical to the last 2 uk steelbook releases. if it is, some one could buy the cheaper german edition, swop over the j-card for one of the previous uk editions and pass it off as one of the zavvi limited editions, especially sellers on a particular site that shall remain nameless, hint, hint.................

Most likely the J-card won't be identical; at least the EAN will be different.

Got my despatch email too, which was a surprise, as I was supposed to have cancelled it last week... turns out I cancelled the wrong bloody order. Idiot!

Received mine today and as everyone expected, it's exactly the same as the German one... flat matte finish. It even has the same "2009 Paramount Pictures" text and logos in the bottom right corner on the back, so the "2009" part makes me think they literally have just got the same steelbook and slapped an English j-card on it. Very lazy release, but I expected no better to be honest.

Received mine today and as everyone expected, it's exactly the same as the German one... flat matte finish. It even has the same "2009 Paramount Pictures" text and logos in the bottom right corner on the back, so the "2009" part makes me think they literally have just got the same steelbook and slapped an English j-card on it. Very lazy release, but I expected no better to be honest.

Isn't the "2009" the films release year?

Without appearing to be rude. Why did you order it then?
You obviously expected no better.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk