Release date: November 05, 2013
Purchase link: Amazon.ca
Future Shop.ca
Price: 19.90$
Notes: Region A, Matte finish, NO inside artwork, NO embossing/debossing

81PxDsYj3KL._AA500_.jpg

81PxDsYj3KL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited:
on the other hand, did any steelbook of last year's alliance wave sell out?
i can find many of them still on amazon.

maybe they learned their lesson - and did a smaller print run. :naughty:

also, this is the first time T2 has been in Canada, so as you say, T2 always sells well.

:)

Total Recall has low current stock numbers as well. I would believe Wayne is talking about that one.

Better hope that Amazon doesn't split your order - sometimes they'll mail out the majority of items if you are only waiting on 1. :ohno:

Thanks for the heads up Andy. I'm glad I have TR ordered as well.

Amazon CA has a different status in their ordering system. Unlike Amazon UK that states: "Group my items into as few deliveries as possible (minimum 2)". Amazon CA states: "Ship when entire order is ready".

Fingers-crossed! :ohno:

Amazon CA has a different status in their ordering system. Unlike Amazon UK that states: "Group my items into as few deliveries as possible (minimum 2)". Amazon CA states: "Ship when entire order is ready".

Fingers-crossed! :ohno:

i think your chances are good, that your order gets shipped in on package.

however, amazon US & CA often shipped my orders in several packages, even when i chose the cheapest option, mostly when items were OOS for more than 10 days.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

oh, and: ordered! :drool::thumbs:

Reactions: apsmith21 and rodtp
Well unless someone has snapped up about 200 copies, this is an odd one. Stock level was sitting around 200ish for the last couple of days and was steady at around 240 since this afternoon. Then within 2 hours it sells out. :ohno:

"I'll be back" (you better be!):D

Last edited:
Well unless someone has snapped up about 200 copies, this is an odd one. Stock level was sitting around 200ish for the last couple of days and was steady at around 240 since this afternoon. Then within 2 hours it sells out. :ohno:

"I'll be back" (you better be!):D

That made my day lol

Originally had this ordered but cancelled since I was able to get a second copy of the Kimchi release last night. If it turns out looking great I'll order it then. Same with Kill Bill 1 and 2... Possibly Total Recall.

Last edited:
I suspect some Canadian members should have pics of this up tomorrow. I'm interested in seeing what it looks like even though I didn't order it for myself. I wonder if it will be glossy...or not!