Release date: November 05, 2013
Purchase link: Amazon.ca
Future Shop.ca
Price: 19.90$
Notes: Region A, Matte finish, NO inside artwork, NO embossing/debossing

81PxDsYj3KL._AA500_.jpg

81PxDsYj3KL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I have a nasty feeling that the whole wave will turn out to have French text on the front and/or spine, just like the previous eone Canadian steelbook (Django Unchained) :(

The new Canadian version of Elf has a bilingual spine and it's EOne. You might be right :ohno::ohno:

I thought I had cancelled this, as I decided to go for the Kimchidvd's version.
Turns out I had two amazon.ca accounts for some reason, and I had ordered this twice!
So one is being sent to me now. :emb:

The last couple steelbooks I got from Amazon were packed in a special box that suspended the steelbook away from the larger outer box but those were from the UK. I have not ordered from the Canada website since my Kill Bill and Inglourious Basterds steels showed up all beat to hell. Amazon was great about replacing them but it was still kinda of a pain in the neck.

Last one I ordered came in a padded bag, couldn't believe that it made it to the UK in one piece but I don't think I will risk it again which is a shame as there are quite a few that I would like to get.

Still no pics!? ITS ON! Its a race to see which Canadian NINJA will be the 1st to receive it! :scat: Cant wait to see the damn pics! :LOL: