Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.5) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: English Text, Glossy finish & Embossing
HDN Group Buy: Full Slip - Lenti - 1/4 Slip - Boxset

Lenticular | Full Slip | Quarter Slip | Boxset

T3-lenti.jpg T3- Fullslip.jpg T3- quarter slip.jpg T3-boxset.jpg
full

t3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting to see that this was the first of the Zeta Terminator announced (13 months ago) and the only 1 w/o a package shot.

@wxlinkswd

Will the fullslip have a nice finish ??? if I can't afford all the box sets, I think I am going to have to just buy 1 version of each HdZeta. I really want to the fullslip on this one. But I want the finish to be like Kimchis T4 Salvation. Embossed or holofoil if possible.

@wxlinkswd

Will the fullslip have a nice finish ??? if I can't afford all the box sets, I think I am going to have to just buy 1 version of each HdZeta. I really want to the fullslip on this one. But I want the finish to be like Kimchis T4 Salvation. Embossed or holofoil if possible.
I will post the new fullslip sample of T1 at next week,you willl see a big change

Lets hope HDZ don't shaft us like they did with The Martian. What a Clusterfu.ck that was.

HDzeta ALWAYS offered the GBs for the "Gold Label Series" and since the webstore is available they also listed every "Gold" edition there. So no worries...

Status
Not open for further replies.