Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.5) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: English Text, Glossy finish & Embossing
HDN Group Buy: Full Slip - Lenti - 1/4 Slip - Boxset

Lenticular | Full Slip | Quarter Slip | Boxset

T3-lenti.jpg T3- Fullslip.jpg T3- quarter slip.jpg T3-boxset.jpg
full

t3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry got overexcited at the post moving up the board. Can't wait to see a mock up. Hopefully a lenticular of terminatrix and Arnie terminator.

Still waiting...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This looks to similar to German one.
I was expecting something more exciting like:

Original idea:
9113Mfzr8HL._SY679_.jpg

Or from the red line posters:
l_181852_ffe5478c.jpg

nothing suprising there, was exactly what art i exptected them to use. was hoping for something new and different

Same. this artwork was most likely but I've always like it. With it being Hdzeta, we should get a slip to so that should have different.

I was hoping that all the text would have been in top part of the steel so that we could of had a 1/4 slip with same style of china blu ray:

Screenshot_2015-02-03-10-47-10(1).png

Reactions: rj531