PRICE (at time of posting): $24.99
ORDER: Best Buy

ASM2BB.png

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 470
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks cool, but in the end it's just a digipack in my opinion; just one not made of cardboard. Don't get me wrong, I love digipacks and I definitely want this, but I think the creator talking it up as something crazy innovative just blew my expectations completely out of wack so I'm a bit disappointed.

This is bull, I wanted this day one in 3d and my local bestbuy sold mine I ordered for in store pick up..... Anyone know where I can get one fair prices? Or is the case the same in the regular bluray and the 3d one, like does the non 3d bluray case have an empty slot where the 3d disc would go, so I can just buy the 3d version in a single disc and pop it in.

Reactions: psychoscot
This is bull, I wanted this day one in 3d and my local bestbuy sold mine I ordered for in store pick up..... Anyone know where I can get one fair prices? Or is the case the same in the regular bluray and the 3d one, like does the non 3d bluray case have an empty slot where the 3d disc would go, so I can just buy the 3d version in a single disc and pop it in.

From the images I've seen the 2D version has only 2 disc trays :)

From the images I've seen the 2D version has only 2 disc trays :)

Poop, I guess ebay it is, but I really don't trust ebay from shipping anything steelbook/metal, always get dents. 100% of everything seelbook wise I've gotten from eBay has been damaged.

Or hey anyone have some of the 3d one in there store that they would be willing to pick it up?

I'd send you the money(as I have no trade score) plus shipping etc, and you go pick it up?

Or if you give me the zip code of the store I can buy it in store pickup and pay you shipping cost etc for sending it to me? Not sure if that's ok or how this works. But It'd be better then getting a damaged one from eBay.

Wow :eek: I've never had a damaged steelbook from eBay.

Ya I'm so freaken unlucky when it comes to ebay, I've had like $100 comics lost and damaged, books missing pages, like I'd say 70% of everything I've gotten from eBay has had some sort of problem with it :(

But good news! I've found a bestbuy like 30min south of me that has some! It's gonna cost me a bit of gas but, I'll be able to get it! Now when I was at bestbuy and they said they sold mine and no store around them had it, why didn't they see this? Now I have spent the money twice.

I had to google different best buy's zip codes and pop it in online to pick up in store and see if they had any. Hopefully they don't sell mine, does anyone know if they charge you when you order it online, or do they wait till you pick it up to charge your card? In case they don't have it.

Ahhh wtf best buy it says in stock but when I check out I get this message:

misc_error.gif

• 1 The Amazing Spiderman 2 [Only @ Best Buy] with Comic Book (Blu-ray 3D) units are not available at the store you have selected. Please return to your cart to reduce the quantity, select a different store or remove this product.

Ahhhh back to square one!

Reactions: Jb162009
woah! I ordered it for shipping on Tuesday and now it's not available in my area anymore. Sorry I can't help. BTW.. what do you mean the store sold your copy? Did you order for instore pickup? I would have an issue with that. You need to contact BBY customer service. Happened to me once before too, I was fuming as they picked it, sent the email for me to come get it, then sold it to someone else, (or an employee is my better guess). I did get a gift card out of it when I contacted customer service online, but the store was useless. This is why I order as little as possible from them. I'm looking forward to the day they are out of business.

Reactions: Kinkoman
yes i'm impressed with the weight. I have not yet opened mine yet but from every photo I've seen it looks cool

Well I like the look of this, very glossy you see a lot more of the art work and I love digi-packs also they seem to be tougher than steelbooks, by that I mean more scratch resistant and less likely to dent & no more paint chips.
I'm in the middle of selling all my steels off I was sick of the price hikes here in the u.k and then getting them dented, scratch or slashed then there's the fact that the once ltd edition steelbook is no longer so ltd with a bump in print runs and then the rest of the world replicating the art instead of creating something new & to top it off every tom,dick & harry gets a steel release.

This neo pack looks like a good thing a little slimmer, tougher, better colour, super glossy, more artwork to see, no cheap plastic and the discs look simple to pop in and out without any kind of damage, the magnets are a nice touch the only issues I see here is -

1. The price they will be here in the u.k compaired to the standard amaray release.
2. No slip cover which is a problem for slip collectors do I choose the new neo pack or the amaray with slip?
3. I'm not 100% sure but Em/Debossing might be an issue with those 15 layers of durable material.

Just my thoughts & opinion on a few things.

BTW I still love steelbooks but the quality control is so bad, for me it was 1 in 4 steels had an issue and then you have to deal with zavvi CS, so as sad as it was I had, had enough, time for a change.

I received the Magnet case today. Cool.. A little dinged up due to BBY using a non padded mailer, but overall very pretty.

Can you tell me was the item itself damaged or just the packaging, j-card etc.
I'm just wondering because these look like there supposed to be quite durable and god knows we could all use a better more durable case/pack for our beloved collection mostly because retailers can't/won't package items properly, my hope is that these are not just as prone to damage as everything else we currently have.