DSC_1264.jpg

DSC_1267.jpg

DSC_1268.jpg

DSC_1270.jpg

DSC_1271.jpg

DSC_1271a.jpg

Actual pictures of front, back and inside courtesy of ocielz:

Last edited by a moderator:
I opened mine ... and I must say its a high class steel all the way around ... I predict this being worth quite a bit next year! Hell, even 4th qrter this year.

Best steel design with unique artwork. I love mine.

It already is, 35$ isnt cheap for a steelbook. Ok, its a recent film, but its not embossed, no lenticular etc ...

Thankfully I have 2 stores that still have 3-5 of these and in good condition. Soul like an extra because I want Stan lee to hopefully sign mine in may! I wish him another 10 years of life!

this is probably one of my favorite steels from my collection. I love it. It sold out everywhere around me in the first 2 days after release. Problems with living in a big metropolitan city such as Los Angeles. :(

this is probably one of my favorite steels from my collection. I love it. It sold out everywhere around me in the first 2 days after release. Problems with living in a big metropolitan city such as Los Angeles. :(

I have to disagree with you on this one - last Tuesday about 3 stores from parts of Los Angeles still have "Stock"