DSC_1264.jpg

DSC_1267.jpg

DSC_1268.jpg

DSC_1270.jpg

DSC_1271.jpg

DSC_1271a.jpg

Actual pictures of front, back and inside courtesy of ocielz:

Last edited by a moderator:
If there was a low print run for this it definitely would be a grail in the future. Steelbooks looks awesome.

there are a lot in the best buys that still has this one!

The print run for this must have been pretty big.

I really do love the steelbook, but I think in order for more folks to be interested out there, it will have to drop in price.

I know if it ended up being cheap that a lot of members here in Europe would probably like one.

The print run for this must have been pretty big.

I really do love the steelbook, but I think in order for more folks to be interested out there, it will have to drop in price.

I know if it ended up being cheap that a lot of members here in Europe would probably like one.

Exactly my thoughts EEK!

I want this badly, but not for 35$ + 15$ shipping + maybe customs too.
Waiting for this to drop to 19.90$

Exactly my thoughts EEK!

I want this badly, but not for 35$ + 15$ shipping + maybe customs too.
Waiting for this to drop to 19.90$

I can't remember Bestbuy ever dropping the price of a steel that was not part of their $14.99 waves. This will stick at this price till its sold out IMO. Get it now while you can.

I opened mine ... and I must say its a high class steel all the way around ... I predict this being worth quite a bit next year! Hell, even 4th qrter this year.

Best steel design with unique artwork. I love mine.

After picking one up and walking around the store with it for 30 minutes or so I decided not to spend the money and put it back lol. I regret it as it was actually a pretty decent movie. Oh well

I opened mine ... and I must say its a high class steel all the way around ... I predict this being worth quite a bit next year! Hell, even 4th qrter this year.

Best steel design with unique artwork. I love mine.

Yeah and when Amazing Spider-Man 2 comes out this will definitely demand a lot of attention. Im going to pick a couple up. We dont have much to trade here in the US lol.

Reactions: DJ IXS