The Avengers (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Spain]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Spanish Disney confirmed yesterday that, besides the standard Bluray and Bluray 3D, they will be releasing "The Avengers" with Steelbook treatment. The Steelbook is released 29th of August and the Bluray and DVD will be included.
FNAC.es
Amazon.es

Specs:
CONTENIDOS ESPECIALES BLU-RAY:

DISCO 1:
o Escenas eliminadas y extendidas
o Comienzo Alternativo - Interrogatorio de Maria Hill
o Escena ampliada - Estrategias de Loki y Barton
o Steve Rogers - El hombre sin tiempo
o Nick Furia y el consejo de seguridad
o La pelea del viaducto versión extendida e inacabada
o Furia y Hill discuten el consejo mundial de seguridad
o Escena ampliada Banner y la Guardia de seguridad
o Final alternativo - Interrogatorio de Maria Hill
o Tomas falsas
o Marvel Extendido Artículo 47: “En su corazón, esta película trata de la culminación con todos los superhéroes de Marvel Studios. Explora cómo el Universo Marvel fue creado a partir de la película Iron Man, Hulk, Thor y el Capitán América. Aquí puede descubrir cómo los realizadores crearon el primer universo con un superhéroe original. Con elaborados efectos visuales y otros aspectos de la cinematografía, esto le dará una mirada hacia el interior para producir una película monumental”.
o Un Viaje Visual

DISCO 2
o BD Contenido extra exclusivo
o Construyendo un universo cinematográfico: Cómo se hizo Marvel Los Vengadores

CARACTERÍSTICAS ESPECIALES

Características técnicas:
o Tipo de formato 16x9
o Aspecto ratio 1.78.1
o Duración: Color. 140 min. aprox.
o Duración Contenido extra: Color 90 min.aprox

Idiomas:
o Idiomas en 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio Inglés
o Idiomas en 5.1 DTS Digital Surround Castellano
o Idiomas en 5.1 Dolby Digital Polaco y Húngaro
o Subtítulos en Inglés, Castellano, Portugués, Polaco, Húngaro, Chino e Inglés codificado para sordos

Avengers_es.jpg

Actual pictures: (Tx urotsu)
Pictures from Aldo79 (mundodvd)
6E195B26-D919-4D5B-B84D-19B823725830-1165-00000254B76BC944.jpg

3C042815-FB38-45DA-B9B2-6E553AB94903-1165-00000254BED7DB5C.jpg

14BBE463-668A-4BA3-BE81-E2E93B801A8E-1165-00000254C4DBBAAA.jpg

D994B637-F433-412A-B192-041D0F193F95-1165-00000254D06AB576.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is also out for delivery today, although city link insisted they didnt have it in there network yesterday morons!!

Damn, I've just opened mine and it is damaged. :angry:

The actual steel part of case is OK but one side of the plastic hinge is broken.

I'm undecided whether to keep it and replace the plastic part or send it back and try to get another from somewhere else.

ok again something to worry about then :ohno:

strange thing is that someone on another board just mentioned that he saw the spanish version and that it is uncut ...who to believe ? :wtf:

Last edited:
I've just looked at the disc at the censored spot, and it is indeed cut! It doesn't show the end of the blade coming from his chest like when I watched the uk version in the cinema.

Crappy envelope no protection whatsoever, fortunately its mint dont no how though, amazon uk sent my jaws the same though. Why arent they using the new packaging is the question.

Reactions: jammyone
Crappy envelope no protection whatsoever, fortunately its mint dont no how though, amazon uk sent my jaws the same though. Why arent they using the new packaging is the question.

It's wrong especially when I actually ordered three things at the same time.

I ordered two Amaray sets I wanted as well as the steelbook but they sent the steelbook seperately even though I asked for them to be sent together so they would be in a box! :angry:

Is this steel the exact same design as the others from Germany or the UK?

Thanks

Yes the Steelbook cases are all exactly the same (apart from the J-cards with information - obviously different languages for different countries). The contents (number of discs, extras, 2D/3D etc.) however, vary between each release.

This is ridiculous!!

In a matter of days all of them are gone!! Aren´t we at some economic crisis in Spain?
hahahaha dammit guys, you got no idea how hard is to get one of these here.

congratulations to those who got it already! Aparently is the only edition in Europe with the extras disc.

I will say one thing about these steelbooks vs the vivas. The steelbook of this movie walks all over the viva case hands down. Its not even close. The steelbook feels and looks so much better. It has embossing on the A while the viva only has the name embossed. The color is also much better on the steelbook.