The Avengers (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Spain]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Spanish Disney confirmed yesterday that, besides the standard Bluray and Bluray 3D, they will be releasing "The Avengers" with Steelbook treatment. The Steelbook is released 29th of August and the Bluray and DVD will be included.
FNAC.es
Amazon.es

Specs:
CONTENIDOS ESPECIALES BLU-RAY:

DISCO 1:
o Escenas eliminadas y extendidas
o Comienzo Alternativo - Interrogatorio de Maria Hill
o Escena ampliada - Estrategias de Loki y Barton
o Steve Rogers - El hombre sin tiempo
o Nick Furia y el consejo de seguridad
o La pelea del viaducto versión extendida e inacabada
o Furia y Hill discuten el consejo mundial de seguridad
o Escena ampliada Banner y la Guardia de seguridad
o Final alternativo - Interrogatorio de Maria Hill
o Tomas falsas
o Marvel Extendido Artículo 47: “En su corazón, esta película trata de la culminación con todos los superhéroes de Marvel Studios. Explora cómo el Universo Marvel fue creado a partir de la película Iron Man, Hulk, Thor y el Capitán América. Aquí puede descubrir cómo los realizadores crearon el primer universo con un superhéroe original. Con elaborados efectos visuales y otros aspectos de la cinematografía, esto le dará una mirada hacia el interior para producir una película monumental”.
o Un Viaje Visual

DISCO 2
o BD Contenido extra exclusivo
o Construyendo un universo cinematográfico: Cómo se hizo Marvel Los Vengadores

CARACTERÍSTICAS ESPECIALES

Características técnicas:
o Tipo de formato 16x9
o Aspecto ratio 1.78.1
o Duración: Color. 140 min. aprox.
o Duración Contenido extra: Color 90 min.aprox

Idiomas:
o Idiomas en 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio Inglés
o Idiomas en 5.1 DTS Digital Surround Castellano
o Idiomas en 5.1 Dolby Digital Polaco y Húngaro
o Subtítulos en Inglés, Castellano, Portugués, Polaco, Húngaro, Chino e Inglés codificado para sordos

Avengers_es.jpg

Actual pictures: (Tx urotsu)
Pictures from Aldo79 (mundodvd)
6E195B26-D919-4D5B-B84D-19B823725830-1165-00000254B76BC944.jpg

3C042815-FB38-45DA-B9B2-6E553AB94903-1165-00000254BED7DB5C.jpg

14BBE463-668A-4BA3-BE81-E2E93B801A8E-1165-00000254C4DBBAAA.jpg

D994B637-F433-412A-B192-041D0F193F95-1165-00000254D06AB576.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so confusing to have a big ass A-logo and then have the title start with a V.

Looks like it's debossed from that picture. Maybe embossed too.
I don't like the spanich title but when it's released I'll chech out some pics and might get persuaded to get it after all.

I do not really like the Spanish title...it should be Avengers all over the world. Why translate it...it sounds better using the Original.

Los Vengadores sounds much better than plain old 'avengers'
Avengers Assemble even sounds better than Avengers >IMO<

Most of my fav. films are two or more words:

Shawshank Redemption
Dark Knight
Kill Bill
Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
Inglourious Basterds
Jurassic Park
Fight Club
Star Wars
Sin City

..sorry got carried away, but you get the point? Only Goodfellas comes to mind and that's really two words isn't it? Coincidence?

Decided to add this to my existing amazon.es order for the week before. It only works out at £17, since I'd be paying the shipping for the other order anyway. The UK version may be cheaper, but I want that 2nd disc of extras, and the only way to get that in the UK would be to buy the Sainsburys amaray at £15, as well as the HMV steelbook.

I'm sold. The fact that the art will be identical to the HMV.com one (and the others) but comes with a 2nd disc is worth the buy for me. Plus, according to Amazon.es, I am set to receive it before the film is released here in the US. Here's hoping it will be region free!!!

Last edited:
I'm sold. The fact that the art will be identical to the HMV.com one (and the others) but comes with a 2nd disc is worth the buy for me. Plus, according to Amazon.es, I am set to receive it before the film is released here in the US. Here's hoping it will be region free!!!

Yeah it's tempting, as you say it is the same (I have seen two versions of inside art before but imagine it's going to be identical worldwide now?) And I assume the second disk is the same as the German and Sainsburys exclusive? Getting it two weeks earlier than the UK is a bonus too, can't wait I see this in HD, the clips on YouTube can only quench my thirst so much!!!

Edit: On second thoughts, if you read the description at the top of the page it doesn't mention two BD disks on one and a DVD? So essentially a double play, unless this has changed?

Last edited: